Ask Joe
Mt. SAC Emergency Alert

Alert: For the college's COVID-19 information, visit .



  • Develop an individualized Student Education Plan (SEP) according to your educational/career goal 
  • Prepare and assist with transferring requirements to a university
  • Train for an occupation that is in demand
  • Enroll in short term and long term training programs
  • Assistance with enrollment in English as a Second Language classes
  • Participate in the CalWORKs Work Study program
  • Complete county paperwork
  • Complete childcare paperwork
  • Submit ancillary requests for books, supplies and fees