Applying for Benefits
The Veterans Packet outlines the procedures and processes that will enable a student to successfully request eligible benefits while attending Mt. SAC.
The Veterans Packet includes:
- Benefit Check-list
- How to Get Started: Steps 1-10
- Submitting Your Request for Benefits Packet Instructions
- Submitting Your Request for Priority Registration Instructions
- Veterans Resource Center Flyer
- Counseling and Health Resources Information
- ACCESS Information
- California Community Colleges Board of Governors Fee Waiver Application*
- Veterans Services Required Forms
*To be submitted to the Financial Aid Office once completed.
In order to ensure the timely delivery of eligible benefits, students MUST closely follow the procedures and processes, including submission of all required forms, outlined in the Veterans Packet.
To download the Veterans Packet, click here.