WELCOME to the Student Life Office where students go for information on how to get involved on campus through student government, leadership programs and student clubs.
- The Associated Students (A.S.) Government serves as the representative voice for students, while providing students with an opportunity to develop leadership skills. The Student Activities Fee funds many A.S. activities, sponsored events, and initiatives which support student programs, projects and services throughout the year.
- Inter-Club Council represents more than 60 student clubs that consists of one representative from each student club.
- The Student Life Center provides students a relaxing area to access free wireless internet, gaming consoles, foosball, table tennis, air hockey tables and a variety of board games.
- Students who are involved in co-curricular activities are encouraged to complete the Activities Transcript (available online) which complements their academic transcript and documents their leadership and service experiences.
- The Bookstore (Bldg. 9A) sells A.S. discount amusement park and movie tickets. Student Life also oversees an off-campus Housing Referral Program and Lost and Found (all unclaimed items for the previous year are auctioned off each October).
- Students' rights and due process procedures related to student discipline and academic grievances are facilitated through this office.
|Student Life Office Building 9C 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Monday-Thursday) 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Fridays) 909.274.4525 - office 909.274.2077 - fax||Student Life Center Building 9C 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Mondays) 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Tuesday-Thursday) Closed Fridays 909.274.5959|