WELCOME to the Student Life Office where students go for information on how to get involved on campus through student government, leadership programs and student clubs.
- The Associated Students (A.S.) Government serves as the representative voice for students, while providing students with an opportunity to develop leadership skills. The Student Activities Fee funds many A.S. activities, sponsored events, and initiatives which support student programs, projects and services throughout the year.
- Inter-Club Council represents more than 60 student clubs that consists of one representative from each student club.
- The Student Life Office offers a co-curricular leadership training certificate program through the LEAD Program to currently enrolled Mt. SAC students.
- The Student Life Center provides students a relaxing area to access free wireless internet, gaming consoles, foosball, table tennis, air hockey tables and a variety of board games as well as Housing Rental Referral information.
- Students who are involved in co-curricular activities are encouraged to complete the Activities Transcript which complements their academic transcript and documents their leadership and service experiences.
- Discount amusement park and movie tickets are sponsored by the Associated Students and sold through the Sac Book Rac (Building 9A).
- Students who have lost or found something are encouraged to visit the Lost and Found in the Student Life Office. Please note: all unclaimed items from the previous year are auctioned off each October.
- Students' rights and due process procedures related to student discipline and academic grievances are facilitated through this office.
|Student Life Office Building 9C 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Monday-Thursday) 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Fridays) 909.274.4525 - office 909.274.2077 - fax||Student Life Center Building 9C 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (Monday-Thursday) 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Fridays) 909.274.5959 - office 909.274.2077-fax|