Schedule of Classes
Find the Right College Courses for Your Needs
The Schedule of Classes provides information about the range of college credit courses we are offering. We have made every effort to ensure the information is correct. Classes in future semesters are subject to change.
Step 1: Explore Classes
- Use the Online Search for Classes OR
- View the List of Open Classes OR
- Download the PDF of the print Schedule of Classes by visiting the Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer term pages
Step 2: Choose Your Classes
- Write down the 5-digit Course Reference Number (CRN)
- Note any course prerequisites or corequisites
Step 3: Register
- Our college students can register online through the myMTSAC Portal
- Check the myMTSAC Portal for your registration appointment
Are you looking for Continuing Education Courses?
Some of our students are not formally enrolled in the college and are taking courses (without college credit) through our School of Continuing Education. This includes:
- CONTINUING EDUCATION NONCREDIT courses for students who want to develop skills for college or career or enrich their
understanding. Noncredit courses include Adult Basic Education, Adult High School
Diploma, ESL, Skills Certificates, noncredit Vocational Programs and more. Noncredit
classes are NOT applicable toward a degree. Upon completion of a series of required
classes, students can earn a noncredit certificate in a variety of Adult Basic Education,
ESL and vocational areas.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION FEE-BASED courses for recreation, personal development and professional development. Fee-based classes are self-supporting and are not funded by taxpayer dollars. The fees are based on the instructor’s salary, enrollment, duration of the class, administrative and operating costs.