Welcome to Mt. San Antonio College. The College is committed to the success of students and strongly believes that an effective orientation leads to college success.
Orientation is required for all new students who are enrolling at Mt. San Antonio College. This includes students who may only want to take one course and students who are transferring from another college.
The following options are available to meet the orientation requirement*:
1. In Person Orientation: Contact the Counseling Center by coming in or calling 909.274.4380 to
schedule an orientation appointment. The Counseling Center is located on the 2nd floor of the Student Services Center, Bldg. 9B.
2. Online Orientation: May only be completed after you have applied to the college & claimed your account.
To access the Online Student Orientation:
1. Log into your portal @ https://myportal.mtsac.edu
2. Click on the Student Success tab
3. Click the Online Orientation link
4. Complete the Online Orientation
*Students are exempt from Orientation if they meet any of the following criteria:
1. Enroll in non-credit or community services classes only, or
2. Possess an Associate or higher degree from an accredited institution, or
3. Attain 60 units or more from an accredited institution, or
4. Select and enroll in a general interest class only (students must meet course prerequisites)
For exemptions 1, 3, and/or 4 students must contact the Counseling Center to confirm that the exemption requirements are met and complete a Matriculation Exemption Form.
Download the Matriculation Exemption Form here & take the completed form to the Counseling Center.