Welcome to Mt. San Antonio College. The College is committed to the success of students and strongly believes that an effective orientation leads to college success.
Orientation is required for all new students who are enrolling at Mt. San Antonio College. This includes students who may only want to take one course and students who are transferring from another college.
The following options are available to meet the orientation requirement*:
1. In Person Orientation: Contact the Counseling Center by coming in or calling 909.274.4380 to
schedule an orientation appointment. The Counseling Center is located on the 2nd floor of the Student Services Center, Bldg. 9B.
2. Online Orientation: May only be completed after you have applied to the college & claimed your account.
To access the Online Student Orientation:
1. Log into your portal @ https://myportal.mtsac.edu
2. Click on the Student Success tab
3. Click the Online Orientation link
4. Complete the Online Orientation
*Students may request exemption from Orientation if they meet any of the following criteria:
Download the Student Success and Support Form here & take the completed form and any supporting documents to the Counseling Center or fax to 909.274.2413.