Mt. SAC students have the unique opportunity to engage in a cross-cultural experience, by pairing domestic and international students together with similar interests. Global Pals get to learn about each others' culture, while participating in social happenings throughout Southern California. In addition, students get to create friendships with students from all over the world! Applications are accepted each September and March.
Global Pals will get to participate in events based upon on their selected interests. The interest groups include:
- Outdoor Adventure
What are some of the things that Global Pals do?
Some activities that Global Pals will get to do are:
- Introduce your Global Pals to your friends.
- Attend Global Pals events.
- Hangout together on weekends.
- Grab coffee or study together.
- Check out a Mt. SAC sporting event.
Global Pals Events
Global Pals will get to experience amazing excursions and activities for free such as:
- Eating at a Vietnamese café
- Horse backing riding
- Eating at the Anaheim Packing District
- Hiking to the Hollywood Sign
Interest Group Event Dates
- April 28th
- May 19th
- June 16th
- April 21st
- May 5th
- June 16th
Orientation is mandatory. During this orientation you will get the chance to meet your new Global Pals and learn about all the new adventures you will get to partake in. Spring 2018 - Global Pals Orientation will occur on Friday, April 6th from 1:30pm-3:00pm.
How to join Global Pals
- Spring 2018 semester: March 1 - March 23.
- Fall 2018 semester: August 27 - September 15.
Interested students must be:
- Currently attending Mt. SAC.
- Be able to commit to attending Orientation.
- Commit to 3 Saturday Global Pal Events (occurring once a month during the semester).
- Submit an application form by clicking on the "Apply for Global Pals" button below.
Still have questions?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org