Facilities Advisory Committee
Purpose & Function
The Facilities Advisory Committee is the primary advisory group for providing input from the campus community about general facilities planning to the Campus Master Plan Coordinating Team (CMPCT).
The function of the FAC is:
- Reviews and prioritizes facilities resource requests developed through the Planning for Institutional Effectiveness process for approval by CMPCT.
- Gathers and disseminates information about issues related to the planning, design and construction of campus facilities.
- Reviews the Facilities Master Plan and recommends modifications and additions.
- Reviews classroom and office standards and recommends updates.
- Reviews and prioritizes small project requests for approval by CMPCT.