How Can I Check My Financial Aid Information?
Financial Aid information regarding missing documents or award status can be found online through your MY Mt. SAC.
- Click on MY Mt. SAC and log in with your user ID and password. Personal Identification Number (PIN):
Use the PIN you normally use for registration.
- Select the Financial Aid tab.
- Review the red flags and resolve these items for the financial aid process to continue.
- To download financial aid forms, click on the requirement. Make sure all the submitted forms have the appropriate signatures, especially the tax returns.
- In your Financial Aid Requirements box select the Financial Aid Status link.
- Click on the award year you would like to view.
- You can now view your awards.
- Review them carefully and remember that Pell grant awards are based on full-time enrollment (e.g. 12+ units). If you are less than full-time, your disbursement will be adjusted accordingly.
Applying for Student Loans
Once you have been awarded and you are interested in applying for a student loan, call the Financial Aid Office at Extension 4450 and sign-up for an Entrance Counseling Session. These one hour sessions are mandatory for student loans. You will receive all necessary loan request forms at this session and have all your questions answered.