CREDIT STUDENTS earn credits toward an AA degree, certificate, or for transfer to a university.
NONCREDIT STUDENTS take classes to increase literacy, access higher education and employment, and strengthen self-sufficiency.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS are credit students from foreign countries who have obtained F-1 visas to study in the United States.
1. Apply to DSP&S for Services
2. Submit disability documentation
3. Take Placement Tests - Request accommodations if needed
4. Appointment at DSP&S for help with choosing classes
5. Appointment with counselor to discuss accommodations
1100 N. Grand Ave., Walnut, CA 91789 Phone: 909.274.7500 • TTY: 909.594.3447 For emergencies, call Public Safety: 909.274.4555 Ι Text-A-Tip: 909.274.9560
Copyright © 1989–
All college-printed materials and Web info are available in alternative formats upon request. Contact Disabled Student Programs & Services: 909.274.4290 or TTY 909.594.3447.
The 504/508 ADA Coordinators are located in Bldg. 4–230 and can be contacted at 909.274.4225.