Toolkit OverviewTool Overview
This toolkit provides two presentations:
1) Tips for Faculty on how to organize study groups and how to incorporate them into their classes so that every student participates.
2) Introduction to Study Groups for faculty to present to students (feel free to edit and adapt to your needs)
Steps To Implement
1) First review the PowerPoint: Study Groups- Incorporating Study Groups in Your Class
2) Make a plan for which strategies you want to use to help students organize into study groups.
3) Use the PowerPoint: Study Groups -Brief Intro-Students, to introduce these concepts to your class. Feel free to edit to meet your needs.