MATH 7 SLO's
- Students feel that Math 7 has improved their overall mathematical understanding and ability in Math 71. (measured by survey)
- Math 7 students will be able to graph lines and write equations of lines given specific information about the lines.
- Math 7 students will be able to solve a variety of equations and inequalities in one variable.
MATH 7 CMO's
- Use integer exponent rules and rational exponents to simplify expressions.
- Write equations of lines given specific information about the line.
- Simplify and perform operations on polynomial, rational, radical, and logarithmic expressions.
- Solve linear, quadratic, rational, radical, exponential, and logarithmic equations
- Solve inequalities in one variable.
- Solve absolute value equations and inequalities.
- Solve systems of linear and nonlinear equations.
- Solve literal equations.
- Construct, interpret, and analyze graphs.
- Graph a variety of functions and relations.
- Solve a variety of application problems.
- Communicate effectively in mathematical language.