VOICES stands for Valuing Opinions/Opportunities & Identifying and Communicating Employee Successes.
In alignment with the College’s Mission, Vision, Core Values and Goals, the VOICES Committee is a resource for identifying, developing, and communicating employee recognition to enhance employee performance and well-being.
- To establish a culture of celebrating employee achievement at Mt. SAC.
- To support existing and encourage new recognition programs across campus.
- To develop effective communication tools and processes for highlighting employee achievement.
- To advise the President’s Office and collaborate with Professional and Organizational Development on matters of employee recognition.
- To develop, plan, support, implement, and communicate recognition activities and employee achievement.
- To enhance employee performance and well-being through engagement opportunities.
|Melissa Cone (co-chair)||Confidential||(909) email@example.com|
|Ruben Flores (co-chair)||CSEA 651||(909) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lianne Greenlee||Manager||(909) email@example.com|
|Loralyn Isomura||CSEA 262||(909) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ralph Jagodka||Faculty Association||(909) 274-7500 email@example.com|
|Julie Laverty||Member At-Large||(909) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Reyna Casas||Classified Senate||(909) email@example.com|
|Francesca Rinaldi||Academic Senate||(909) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Desiree Marquez||Management Steering||(909) email@example.com|