The PIE Committee is responsible for recommending processes to IEC related to implementation of program review, institutional planning and assessment, and evaluation and coordination of activities leading to improvement of institutional effectiveness.
- Communicate to the campus community by maintaining an up-to-date website.
- Review and make recommendations on Unit, Manager, and Vice President PIE Templates.
- Recommend ways to prioritize equity in the development of planning processes.
- Document where accreditation standards map to PIE Committee agenda items in agendas and minutes.
- Recommend ways to tie data and outcomes to planning processes.
- Recommend processes for closing the loop on funded and un-funded resource requests.
- Align our work with district goals and CCCCO Vision 2030.