Enroll NowThousands of students get their start at Mt. SAC every year. Take the path to your future career one step further by enrolling in our program. Apply Now
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Noncredit)
Questions?Contact: Short Term VocationalTitle: DepartmentContact: email@example.com
Certificate of Completion
This short-term program is intended to prepare students to become Certified Nursing Assistants to work in a health care facility or in the related home health care field. This program is specifically for noncredit students who are seeking training in the health field for immediate employment. Furthermore, this program will also provide foundational skills and training for students to enter into more advanced health training programs. Students must pass both core courses to earn the Certified Nursing Assistant certificate.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Students will be employed or seeking employment in the field for a related field.
- Students will pass the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program exam.
- Students will gain employment as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a home setting or a care facility.
- Students will demonstrate job readiness skills.
- Students will progress through the health career ladder by enrolling in further allied health career programs.
Review Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) for this program.