There are many excellent career-related websites which can help you:
- Find job listings
- Post your resume online for employers to see
- Research employers
- Get advice on resume writing, interviewing, and other job search topics
- Conduct career exploration and self-assessment
A great place to start is Mt. SAC's own Mountie CareerSource.
If you are a Mt. SAC student or alumnus, you may access the Mt. SAC Career Center
job listings online through Mountie CareerSource. You can also submit your resume
for review by one of our staff and make your resume available for viewing by employers. If
you need help with your online job search and you are a Mt. SAC student or alumnus,
you may schedule an appointment with a Career Specialist to assist you. Call (909)
274-4510 or click here to schedule an appointment. In addition, check out the websites below for job postings and assistance.
Mt. SAC students can make an appointment with a Mt. SAC counselor for career counseling
and assessment. To make an appointment with a counselor, call (909) 274-4380. The
tools below should be used in consultation with a counselor for the best possible
Notice: Mt. San Antonio College assumes no liability for any information provided by the
websites to which links are provided below. They are included on this page as additional
resources for our students to explore. No endorsement of these websites is made or
- Job Search Engines
- After College (www.aftercollege.com) Job listings and resources for college students and recent college graduates.
- Cal Jobs (www.caljobs.ca.gov) California job listings posted by Employment Development Department
- Cal Opps (www.CalOpps.org) Website developed by and for public sector agencies and is a resource for applicants
looking for pubic sector jobs.
- Career Bliss (http://www.careerbliss.com/) Job search as well as company reviews and salary information.
- Career Coach (https://mtsac.emsicc.com) Explore career, current local data on wages, employment, job postings, education and
- Career One Stop Your source for career exploration, training and jobs.
- Career Vitals (www.CareerVitals.com) Searching for a healthcare job? CareerVitals.com has more healthcare and medical jobs
than any other job board.
- CCHCS (www.cchcs.ca.gov) California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) provides care that includes medical,
dental and mental health services to California's prison inmate population at all
35 California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) institutions statewide.
- Computer Jobs (www.computerjobs.com) Job listings in the field of information technology.
- Dice (www.dice.com) Technology job listings. Change your world. Set your tech career in motions with
- EdJoin (www.edjoin.org) Job listings and careers in education in California.
- eFinancial Careers (www.eFinancialCareers.com) Search jobs in finance, banking, accounting, and technology.
- Fashion The Creative Loft (www.Fashion.thecreativeloft.com )Browse a database of fashion jobs, careers and occupations from all over the country.
- Financial Job Bank (www.FinancialJobBank.com) Find Finance jobs with companies hiring now! Thousands of opportunities with new
ones every day.
- Government Jobs (www.Governmentjobs.com) Find a government job today! Use our job search engine to browse federal, city and
state jobs, and apply online.
- H Careers (www.HCareers.com) The first name in hospitality talent. Since 2001, Hcareers has placed more than one
million hospitality professionals in progressive roles within the industry.
- Health eCareers (www.HealthECareers.com) Health eCareers brings together physicians, surgeons nurses practitioners and physician
assistants with healthcare employers.
- HVAC Jobs Center (https://hvacjobscenter.com) HVAC, Refrigeration & Plumbing jobs. Find your dream job here, right now.
- Indeed (www.indeed.com) Search engine for jobs from multiple sites.
- Internships (www.internships.com) Find internships and employment opportunities in the largest internship marketplace.
Search paid internships and part-time jobs to help start your career.
- Job.com (www.job.com) Search other online jobs databases for all career fields.
- Jobs in Logistics (www.JobsinLogistics.com) Logistics jobs and logistics careers.
- Link Up (www.linkup.com) LinkUp list jobs taken directly from company web sites.
- Medical Job Board (www.medicaljobboard.us) The free Medical and Healthcare Jobboard. Jobs, employment, free job listings. New
Medical and Healthcare Jobs every day.
- Monster (www.monster.com) Job search, career tools and more.
- National Recreation and Park (https://www.nrpa.org/careers-education/careers) The National Recreation and Park Association's (NRPA) Career Center is the online
resource for park and recreation professionals.
- Park Jobs (www.parks.ca.gov/jobs). With so many career options available, you can choose your path to success in Interpretation
and Education, Recreation, Law Enforcement, Cultural or Natural Resources, Administration,
Operations, Facility Maintenance and much more.
- Public Service Careers (http://www.firescience.org/public-service-careers/) Information and resources for a successful career helping others.
- Simply Hired (www.simplyhired.com) Job search from multiple sites, salary and job trends, and more.
- Style Careers (https://StyleCareers.com) StyleCareers.com is the largest fashion-only job listing site on the Internet.
- USA Government Jobs (www.USAJobs.gov) Search and apply for federal jobs. Learn about unique hiring paths for veterans, students
and graduates, individuals with disabilities and more.
- Career Planning and Self Assessments
- Diversity Career Resources
- Equality Magazine.com - Online Publication to aid specific targeted minority groups in finding news and
information, job opportunities, and other useful employment related resources.
- Hispanic Today - The Latino/Latina population is one of the fastest growing and increasingly important
minorities in the country today. Without a doubt, their influence is widespread and
in order to better help businesses reach that demographic we started the Hispanic-Tody
website and digital magazine.
- The Black Perspective - African-Americans have been a major driving force of the United States since its
inception. While many strides have been made in the name of equality, more can always
be done. To further these efforts we have created the Black Perspective website and
- Veterans Enterprise - Our proud serviceman and women returning home often need a helping hand in the
transition back to civilian life. The least we as a grateful nation can do for their
great efforts and sacrifice is help them in their time of need. We do our part with
the Veterans Enterprise website and digital magazine.
- Women In Business & Industry - For a long time women have been secondary to men in the workplace. While some glass
ceilings remain, with time even those will finally shatter for good. Our website and
digital magazine, Women in Business & Industry is there to help chronicle and advance
- CalVet - Benefits and Services for Veterans and their Families.
- Labor Market Information
- Additional Resources
- Career OneStop (http://www.careeronestop.org) Explore careers, search jobs, use career tools and more.
- LiveCareer.com (https://www.livecareer.com) LiveCareer is here to get your hired. With resume help and other career resources
crafted by certified resume writers, we offer everything you need to land the role
- LinkedIn (linkedin.com) LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network on the internet. You can use
LinkedIn to find the right job or internship, connect and strengthen professional
relationships, and learn the skills you need to succeed in your career. You can access
LinkedIn from a desktop, LinkedIn mobile app, mobile web experience, or the LinkedIn
Lite Android mobile app.
- Resume Resources
The following PDF's will assist you with resume building.
- Resume Sections
- This resource is designed to be used as a guide to decide what sections to include
in your resume and what
information to include within each section.
Call us: (909) 274-4510
Visit us: Student Services Center (Bldg. 9B) Second Floor
Email us: email@example.com
Connect with us: