There are many excellent career-related websites which can help you:
- Find job listings
- Post your resume online for employers to see
- Research employers
- Get advice on resume writing, interviewing, and other job search topics
- Conduct career exploration and self-assessment
A great place to start is Mt. SAC's own Mountie CareerSource.
If you are a Mt. SAC student or alumnus, you may access the Mt. SAC Career Center job listings online through Mountie CareerSource. You can also submit your resume for review by one of our staff and make your resume available for viewing by employers. If you need help with your online job search and you are a Mt. SAC student or alumnus, you may schedule an appointment with a Career Specialist to assist you. Call (909) 274-4510 or click here to schedule an appointment. In addition, check out the websites below for job postings and assistance.
Mt. SAC students can make an appointment with a Mt. SAC counselor for career counseling and assessment. To make an appointment with a counselor, call (909) 274-4380. The tools below should be used in consultation with a counselor for the best possible guidance.
Notice: Mt. San Antonio College assumes no liability for any information provided by the websites to which links are provided below. They are included on this page as additional resources for our students to explore. No endorsement of these websites is made or implied.
- After College (www.aftercollege.com) Job listings and resources for college students and recent college graduates.
- Cal Jobs (www.caljobs.ca.gov) California job listings posted by Employment Development Department
- Cal Opps (www.CalOpps.org) Website developed by and for public sector agencies and is a resource for applicants looking for pubic sector jobs.
- Career Bliss (http://www.careerbliss.com/) Job search as well as company reviews and salary information.
- Career Coach (https://mtsac.emsicc.com) Explore career, current local data on wages, employment, job postings, education and training.
- Career One Stop Your source for career exploration, training and jobs.
- Career Vitals (www.CareerVitals.com) Searching for a healthcare job? CareerVitals.com has more healthcare and medical jobs than any other job board.
- CCHCS (www.cchcs.ca.gov) California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) provides care that includes medical, dental and mental health services to California's prison inmate population at all 35 California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) institutions statewide.
- Computer Jobs (www.computerjobs.com) Job listings in the field of information technology.
- Dice (www.dice.com) Technology job listings. Change your world. Set your tech career in motions with Dice.
- EdJoin (www.edjoin.org) Job listings and careers in education in California.
- eFinancial Careers (www.eFinancialCareers.com) Search jobs in finance, banking, accounting, and technology.
- Fashion The Creative Loft (www.Fashion.thecreativeloft.com )Browse a database of fashion jobs, careers and occupations from all over the country.
- Financial Job Bank (www.FinancialJobBank.com) Find Finance jobs with companies hiring now! Thousands of opportunities with new ones every day.
- Government Jobs (www.Governmentjobs.com) Find a government job today! Use our job search engine to browse federal, city and state jobs, and apply online.
- H Careers (www.HCareers.com) The first name in hospitality talent. Since 2001, Hcareers has placed more than one million hospitality professionals in progressive roles within the industry.
- Health eCareers (www.HealthECareers.com) Health eCareers brings together physicians, surgeons nurses practitioners and physician assistants with healthcare employers.
- HVAC Jobs Center (https://hvacjobscenter.com) HVAC, Refrigeration & Plumbing jobs. Find your dream job here, right now.
- Indeed (www.indeed.com) Search engine for jobs from multiple sites.
- Internships (www.internships.com) Find internships and employment opportunities in the largest internship marketplace. Search paid internships and part-time jobs to help start your career.
- Job.com (www.job.com) Search other online jobs databases for all career fields.
- Jobs in Logistics (www.JobsinLogistics.com) Logistics jobs and logistics careers.
- Link Up (www.linkup.com) LinkUp list jobs taken directly from company web sites.
- Medical Job Board (www.medicaljobboard.us) The free Medical and Healthcare Jobboard. Jobs, employment, free job listings. New Medical and Healthcare Jobs every day.
- Monster (www.monster.com) Job search, career tools and more.
- National Recreation and Park (https://www.nrpa.org/careers-education/careers) The National Recreation and Park Association's (NRPA) Career Center is the online resource for park and recreation professionals.
- Park Jobs (www.parks.ca.gov/jobs). With so many career options available, you can choose your path to success in Interpretation and Education, Recreation, Law Enforcement, Cultural or Natural Resources, Administration, Operations, Facility Maintenance and much more.
- Public Service Careers (http://www.firescience.org/public-service-careers/) Information and resources for a successful career helping others.
- Simply Hired (www.simplyhired.com) Job search from multiple sites, salary and job trends, and more.
- Style Careers (https://StyleCareers.com) StyleCareers.com is the largest fashion-only job listing site on the Internet.
- USA Government Jobs (www.USAJobs.gov) Search and apply for federal jobs. Learn about unique hiring paths for veterans, students and graduates, individuals with disabilities and more.
- California Career Zone (www.cacareerzone.org) Career exploration, assessment and planning.
- Career Decision Making Difficulties Questionnaire (http://kivunim.huji.ac.il.cddq.index.htm) This site helps you see and overcome the difficulties you face in making career decisions.
- Career Stories (www.citytowninfo.com/career-stories) Read about the real life careers of others.
- Eureka (http://eureka.org) Career assessments, occupation and education information. Mt. SAC students may obtain a site ID code to conduct the assessments for free from Mt. Career Center.
- Human Metrics (http://humanmetrics.com/) Free test based on Jung-Myers-Briggs personality approach. Discover possible career choices based on your personality type.
- MyPlan.com (https://www.myplan.com/majors/what-to-do-with-a-major.php) MyPlan.com is unquestionably the best resource on the Internet for career and college information. Their long list of free services includes career profiles, career videos, salary data, college profiles, information on majors and degrees, financial advise, and career assessments and test.
- The Princeton Review Career Quiz (http://princetonreview.com/careers-after-college.aspx) A brief questionnaire to determine career interests and work style.
- Equality Magazine.com - Online Publication to aid specific targeted minority groups in finding news and information, job opportunities, and other useful employment related resources.
- Hispanic Today - The Latino/Latina population is one of the fastest growing and increasingly important minorities in the country today. Without a doubt, their influence is widespread and in order to better help businesses reach that demographic we started the Hispanic-Tody website and digital magazine.
- The Black Perspective - African-Americans have been a major driving force of the United States since its inception. While many strides have been made in the name of equality, more can always be done. To further these efforts we have created the Black Perspective website and digital magazine.
- Veterans Enterprise - Our proud serviceman and women returning home often need a helping hand in the transition back to civilian life. The least we as a grateful nation can do for their great efforts and sacrifice is help them in their time of need. We do our part with the Veterans Enterprise website and digital magazine.
- Women In Business & Industry - For a long time women have been secondary to men in the workplace. While some glass ceilings remain, with time even those will finally shatter for good. Our website and digital magazine, Women in Business & Industry is there to help chronicle and advance that process.
- CalVet - Benefits and Services for Veterans and their Families.
- Idealist (http://www.idealist.org/) Internship, volunteer and job opportunities particularly in the non-profit sector.
- Chegg Internships (internships.com) Find the right internship for you! Gain work experience & kickstart your career.
- Intern Queen (www.internqueen) Find internships, build your resume, and make the right connections with the nation's most in demand internship expert.
- Work Experience Program Gain experience and unit credit by participating in the Work Experience Program.
- Job Interview Questions ( jobinterviewquestions.com) Find interview questions specific to the position you are interviewing for.
- The Interview Guys (theinterviewguys.com) Information on Behavioral Job Interviewing.
- The Interview Guys (theinterviewguys.com) What to wear on your next interview.
- California Labor Market Information (http://labormarketinfo.edd.ca.gov/) Find local labor market information and trends from the Employment Development Department (EDD).
- Glassdoor.com Free inside look at jobs and companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
- Occupational Information Network -- O*Net (http://onetonline.org) List occupations with key attributes, skills and salaries.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook (https://www.bls.gov/ooh) Information provided concerning hundreds of occupations. Plus calculated forecasts for how specific occupations might fare in the future.
- Salary.com (www.salary.com) Find out what the average salary is for occupations in your specified geographic area.
- Career OneStop (http://www.careeronestop.org) Explore careers, search jobs, use career tools and more.
- LiveCareer.com (https://www.livecareer.com) LiveCareer is here to get your hired. With resume help and other career resources crafted by certified resume writers, we offer everything you need to land the role you want.
- LinkedIn (linkedin.com) LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network on the internet. You can use LinkedIn to find the right job or internship, connect and strengthen professional relationships, and learn the skills you need to succeed in your career. You can access LinkedIn from a desktop, LinkedIn mobile app, mobile web experience, or the LinkedIn Lite Android mobile app.
Call us: (909) 274-4510
Visit us: Student Services Center (Bldg. 9B) Second Floor
Virtual Office Hours: Mondays - Fridays 8 am - 4:30 pm
Email us: email@example.com
Connect with us: