- Career Services hours of operation: Monday - Friday (8:00am - 4:30pm)
- All services will be provided online through the Mountie Career Source Employment Portal (Located within your student portal under Student Success) or via direct email
- Services will include the following: Resume Building & Development, Cover Letter Building & Development, Web Conference & Over the Phone Interviewing Techniques, and Employment Research.
- All workshops under the Career Services Department are cancelled until further notice.
- For online tools and resources related to Career Development, refer to your Online Library Tool (which can be accessed through your Mountie Career Source Employment Portal.)
- For direct questions, please contact Zelda Bolden (firstname.lastname@example.org), Colin Brooks (email@example.com), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For direct questions related to the SSEED Program, feel free to communicate with Zelda Bolden via the REMIND App
Career Services provides employment assistance and opportunities for Mt. SAC students and alumni. To accomplish this, we partner directly with local employers and help them find qualified candidates. We also offer a variety of services to assist Mt. SAC students and alumni including but not limited to;
- Check out internet resources to research potential careers, labor market information and more!
- Explore our career resources library and computer lab.
Acquire employment skills:
- Attend workshops on writing resumes and cover letters, interviewing skills, mock interviews, career-specific topics and more.
- Get one-on-one resume, cover letter, interviewing and general job search assistance with one of our career specialists.
- Participate in the Disney College Program.
- Find internships.
And get a job!
- Search hundreds of job postings updated daily via Mountie CareerSource.
- Schedule an on-campus interview with employers.
- Attend our career fairs.
Call us: (909) 274-4510
Visit us: Student Services Center (Bldg. 9B) Second Floor
Office Hours: Mondays - Thursdays 8 am - 5 pm and Fridays 8 am - 4:30 pm. (Hours may vary during semester breaks and/or on holidays.)
Fax: (909) 274-2038
Email us: email@example.com
Connect with us:
Need career counseling? Contact the Counseling Department at (909)274-4380.