"The Essence of My Being: A Tribute to Roland Charles" (Main Gallery)
"A Shared Love of Track and Field: Two Photographers and the
Mt. SAC Relays" (Adjacent Gallery)
- February 11-March 13, 2003
- Artists: Maxie Floyd and Roland Charles.
- Special Events & Materials: Lecture, Donated Artwork.
57th Annual Student Art Exhibition
- April 22-May 15, 2003
- Juror: Patrick Merrill
"30 Years of Smoke and Mirrors"
- September 16-October 9, 2003
- Artists: Tom Herberg, John Blough, and Roy McCowan.
- Articles: Artweek
Art Faculty Exhibition
- November 11-December 4, 2003
- Artists: Linda Allen-Kodama, Steven Bautista, Cherie Benner Davis, Damon Day, Craig Deines, Charles Edwards, Michael Falzone, George Geisler, Gina Han, Walter Impert, Gail Jacobs, Sharon McNeil, Robert A. Miller, Rose Misanchuk, Kirk Pedersen, Thomas Stubbs, Ben Thompson, Dan Van Clapp, Martha Villegas, and Julie Zemel.
Tuesday - Thursday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Tuesday Evenings 5 to 7:30 p.m.
Closed Friday through Monday
Due to COVID-19 Gallery is CLOSED to visitors
Mt. San Antonio College
Diana Berger Art Gallery
1100 N. Grand Avenue
Walnut, CA 91789
Parking: $4/Day or Parking Permit