Creating Accessible Online Documents
Mt. SAC is dedicated to providing accessible documents to all of our viewers.
- If your document is no longer needed or receives few or no clicks, delete it.
- Whenever possible create a webpage instead of posting a document online
- If your document is a flyer for an event, use the Master Calendar instead of posting a document.
- If you have the original program that created the document (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) save this file. It will be easier to make changes in the original program than to fix an inaccessible PDF document.
- PDF: How to make an inaccessible PDF document pass the Adobe Accessible Scan
- Word: How to make a Word document pass the Microsoft Assessable Scan and then convert the document to PDF