Circulating items - check out up to 10 items
|Item Type||Loan Period||Renewal|
|Books, audiobooks and playaway bookpacks||21 days||*once for another 21 days|
|DVDs and music CDS||7 days||*once for another 7 days|
*If items are not overdue and don't have holds placed on them.
Reserve textbooks and materials
You may check them out for two-hour use in the Library and return them to the same desk.
Borrowing from other libraries
24/7 return is available via two book drops - the front wall on the left next to the Library entrance and the information booth of Pay Lot B (near Grand Avenue).
- Print periodicals including newspapers, magazines and journals are shelved alphabetically by title in the Periodicals Room.
- Reference materials are those that have REF in their call numbers, e.g. 391.0089 P272e REF or VOC REF 610.7 AI52 2012-2013.
Print periodicals and reference materials don't leave the library, but you have 24/7 access to much more through our online databases. You need to enter your portal username/password for off-campus access.
- How do I check what items I have checked out and their due dates?
- What is a hold? How do I place a hold on an item?
- How do I renew?
- How to check if the Library has a copy of my textbook?
Check the videos or handouts for answers.
- Can ESL or Community Education students check out items from the Library?
Yes! But go to the bookstore to get your student ID first.