Horticulture & Park Management
Horticulture Program Facilities
The Horticulture Unit is located on approximately seven acres of land as part of the school farm with excellent facilities for practical, hands-on learning.
Horticulture Unit - Plant Sales
- Greenhouse space totaling 12,000 square feet.
- Shade house space totaling 56,000 square feet.
- Five classrooms, including a landscape drafting lab, floral design lab, and plant propagation and nursery management lab, and soils and turf grass lab.
- Landscape power equipment shop.
- Landscape irrigation and construction lab.
- Demonstration Gardens.
- Turf plots.
- Groundcover and herbaceous plots.
- Large campus with many established ornamental plants to serve as a continual laboratory.