Medical Services Include
- Evaluation and treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Physical exams for Mt. SAC academic programs (Please click here for more information)
- Sexual health services: routine gynecological and testicular examination, sexually transmitted infections screening, pregnancy tests, birth control pills, emergency contraception and condoms
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing and immunizations; routine blood and urine tests, and some over the counter medication; e.g. Tylenol, Motrin, are available.
- Appointments required for most services. Walk-in nurse visits available. Fee required for some services; e.g. lab test, medication. Cash only.
- *A fee will be charged if you:
- arrive more than 5 minutes late to your appointment.
- Fail to show for your appointment.
- Cancel on the same day as your appointment.
If you are having a medical or psychiatric emergency call Public Safety at 909-274-4555 or 911
Who Can Receive Services?
- Credit Students
- Mt. SAC Student Identification (I.D.) card must be presented at each visit.
- Students who have dropped or withdrawn from classes are no longer eligible for services.
- All students currently enrolled and attending credit classes are eligible to receive all services offered.
- Adjunct Faculty
- Adjunct faculty are eligible to receive limited medical services.
- Picture identification, such as a Mt. SAC faculty badge or driver’s license, must be presented at each visit.
- Adjunct faculty may receive services between hire and termination dates only.
- Employees are eligible to receive services funded by the District such as routinely-scheduled tuberculosis (TB) testing.
- The Hepatitis B Immunization series is offered to employees identified by the Bloodborne Pathogens Program as high-risk for blood and body fluid exposure.
- Picture identification, such as a Mt. SAC faculty or staff badge or driver’s license, must be presented at each visit.
- Employees may receive services between hire and termination dates only.
- Non-Credit Students and Visitors are not eligible for services.
Additional Off Campus Resources
- Area Medical Facilities
- Low Cost/Free Clinics
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Immunizations (Some vaccines are offered at the Student Health Center for a fee)
- Smoking Cessation Programs