Extended Opportunity Programs & Services
EOPS | How do I Apply?
- Download or pick-up EOPS/CARE checklist from the EOPS office
- Submit checklist with required documents to verify eligibility to the EOPS office
- Complete and submit EOPS Application
- Eligible students will receive an invitation to an EOPS Orientation
- Attend EOPS Orientation
- Register for 12 or more units (full-time)
- Welcome to the EOPS program!
The EOPS program opens yearly to new applicants in the month of May for the fall semester. The CARE program accepts applications on an ongoing basis.