Extended Opportunity Programs & Services
Extended Opportunity Programs and Services provides access to higher education for students with academic and financial disadvantages.
- Educational Planning
- Peer Advising
- Book Service Program
- Financial Assistance
- CARE Program
- Outreach Recruitment
To be eligible for the EOPS program, a student must:
- Be a California resident
- Be enrolled as a full-time student (12 units or more)
- Have fewer than 40 degree applicable units
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 and above
- Qualify to receive a Board of Governor's Fee Waiver (BOGW) under Method A or B
- Be educationally disadvantaged
If you believe you qualify for the EOPS program, please visit our office or call 909-274-4500.
Student Services Center, First Floor
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mon. - Thu.
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Fri.