The Mt. SAC Chemistry Department offers rigorous, technology-oriented curricula at all levels, enhanced by state-of-the-art lecture and laboratory facilities. Dedicated, innovative faculty regularly utilize modern analytical instrumentation, including Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR), Gas Chromatography (GC), Fourier-Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR), and MeasureNet in many chemistry courses and research projects.
Ways to Get Involved
- Study group meetings in Chemistry Study Room, 7-2108 E
- Chem 99 - Special Projects in Chemistry
- Chemistry Technology Center (CTC) - Room 7-2122
- Chemistry Club
- APPLE Club (Association of Pre-Pharmacy Learners and Educators)
- Supplemental Instructor (SI) - contact Eva Figueroa in Tutorial Services