Join us for our GENERAL CHEMISTRY COMPETITION 2018 event on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 from 5-7 pm at the 9C - Stage! See the Chemistry Competition Information 2018 for more information on this event. To apply to be a participant in the event, please complete the Chemistry Competition Application. All students are welcome to watch or be a participant. This event is to recognize our outstanding chemistry students, and have some fun with chemistry!
The Mt. SAC Chemistry Department offers rigorous, technology-oriented curricula at all levels, enhanced by state-of-the-art lecture and laboratory facilities. Dedicated, innovative faculty regularly utilize modern analytical instrumentation, including Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR), Gas Chromatography (GC), Fourier-Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR), and MeasureNet in many chemistry courses and research projects.
Ways to Get Involved
- Study group meetings in Chemistry Study Room, 7-2108 E
- Chem 99 - Special Projects in Chemistry
- Chemistry Technology Center (CTC) - Room 7-2122
- Chemistry Club
- APPLE Club (Association of Pre-Pharmacy Learners and Educators)
- Supplemental Instructor (SI) - contact Eva Figueroa in Tutorial Services