Get a State-of-the-Art Education!
The Mt. SAC Chemistry Department offers rigorous, technology-oriented curricula at all levels, enhanced by state-of-the-art lecture and laboratory facilities. Dedicated, innovative faculty regularly utilize modern analytical instrumentation, including Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR), Gas Chromatography (GC), Fourier-Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR), and MeasureNet in many chemistry courses and research projects.
Join the Chemistry Department for the Family Science Festival on Saturday, November
More info here.
More Ways to Get Involved
- Study group meetings in Chemistry Study Room, 7-2108E (Posted Hours)
- Chem 99 - Special Projects in Chemistry
- Chemistry Technology Center (CTC) - Room 7-2122
- Chemistry Club
- APPLE Club (Association of Pre-Pharmacy Learners and Educators)
- Supplemental Instructor (SI) - contact Eva Figueroa in Tutorial Services
For more information about the Chemistry Department and its offerings, please contact the Chemistry Department Chairs, Jody Williams Tyler at (909) 274-4532 or email@example.com , or Jenny Leung at (909) 274-6311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.