Student Health Check COVID-19
The Mt. San Antonio College recommends all Instructors, Staff, and Students be vigilant about symptom monitoring twice daily to identify symptoms early and prevent exposures. The following guidelines will be adhered to by Instructors, Staff and Students while on campus. These Guidelines will be followed whether or not you have been exposed to a positive COVID-19 patient.
- Conduct this online Health Check Screening before coming to campus
- Students must stop at the Temperature Check Stations to be cleared to enter buildings
- Follow building signage for entrance, exit and one-way directional traffic
- Practice social distancing, staying at least 6 feet away from others whenever possible
- Wear a face covering that covers your nose and mouth
- Wear gloves whenever handling instructional equipment and supplies
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and/or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth and face covering with unwashed hands.
- Avoid sharing equipment and other items unless it can be disinfected between use and it can be done while maintaining social distance.
- Individuals who use equipment should clean and sanitize the objects they use before they leave.