Radiologic Technology Program
Students completing the Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology may transfer to universities offering various baccalaureate degree programs and advanced licensure. Many students pursue degrees in other radiology areas, administration, education, and medicine. Advanced certificates include sonography (ultrasound), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computerized tomography (CT), nuclear medicine, radiation therapy, special procedures and other interventional technologies.
- California State University Northridge Radiology Program
- California State University Dominguez Hills Radiology Program
- Loma Linda University Radiation Technology
- City of Hope School of Radiation Therapy
- University of St. Francis - Online Bachelor's and Master's Degrees for Health Professionals