If Mt. SAC's online tutoring hours do not fit your schedule or if you are looking for online tutoring in other subjects, you can use NetTutor. It is open to all current Mt. SAC students, and it is free! For more information about NetTutor, as well as instructions on how to access it, please
Online Tutoring at Mt.SAC
Mt.SAC offers online tutoring in the subjects of Math and Science through the LAC, and English (writing) through the Writing Center.
Math and Science Online Tutoring Schedule Fall 2016
ONLINE TUTORING STARTS SEPTEMBER 26TH
English (writing) Online Tutoring Schedule Fall 2016 - Click Here!
How to Access Online Tutoring
See the video to the right for a quick step-by-step guide on getting started Online Tutoring at Mt.SAC.
FALL 2016 CRN: 24676
For more detailed instructions, see below:
- Log into your MtSAC myportal account (https://inside.mtsac.edu). *Use Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari when accessing our online tutors.
- Click the Student tab then go to the "Student Self Service" channel.
- Click "Register (add or drop) Classes: (number 4).
- Make sure the correct term is selected from the drop down menu, and click submit.
Enrollment could take up to 24 hours to process.
- In the area provided type the CRN code 24676, and click submit. Then click "Back to Student Tab." If you are having trouble registering, please email email@example.com using your Mt. SAC email account. We will try to resolve your concern within 24 hours.
- To access the online tutors, click on the "eLearning Tools" tab. Go to the Moodlerooms - Access & News"channel, then click "Access MtSAC Moodlerooms."
- Go to "My courses" on the upper right corner, then click "BS-TR01-24676-All Subject Tutoring." Refresh your screen if the link is not available.
- Click the online tutoring link. Make sure you that you disable your pop-blocker to
allow the pop-up window to open.
- Fist time users will be prompted a user agreement. To accept the conditions, click
"Accept and Continue to WorldWideWhiteboard."
- Click "Join Room" to enter a live tutorial session or click "Question and Answer Center" to submit a question, which will be answered in 24 hours during the week.
- Enter your question in the Whiteboard using the writing tools located in the toolbar on the left.