If you are taking a 100% fully online or hybrid course during Winter 2016 or Spring 2016 and are looking for information about NetTutor, as well as instructions on how to access NetTutor, please
Online Tutoring at Mt.SAC
Mt.SAC offers online tutoring in the subjects of Math and Science through the LAC, and English (writing) through the Writing Center.
Math Online Tutoring Schedule Summer 2016
ONLINE TUTORING STARTS JUNE 29, 2016
|Math 50-280 including Math 110
|Online tutoring for science will resume in the fall semester|
English (writing) Online Tutoring Schedule Summer 2016 - Click Here!
How to Access Online Tutoring
See the video to the right for a quick step-by-step guide on getting started Online Tutoring at Mt.SAC.
SUMMER 2016 CRN: 13691
For more detailed instructions, see below:
- Log into your MtSAC myportal account (https://inside.mtsac.edu). *Use Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safariwhen accessing our online tutors.
- Click the Student tab then go to the "Student Self Service" channel.
- Click "Register (add or drop) Classes: (number 4).
- Make sure the correct term is selected from the drop down menu, and click submit.
Enrollment could take up to 24 hours to process.
- In the area provided type the CRN code 13691, and click submit. Then click "Back to Student Tab." If you are having trouble registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using your Mt. SAC email account. We will try to resolve your concern within 24 hours.
- To access the online tutors, click on the "eLearning Tools" tab. Go to the Moodlerooms - Access & News"channel, then click "Access MtSAC Moodlerooms."
- Go to "My courses" on the upper right corner, then click "BS-TR01-13691-All Subject Tutoring." Refresh your screen if the link is not available.
- Click the online tutoring link. Make sure you that you disable your pop-blocker to
allow the pop-up window to open.
- Fist time users will be prompted a user agreement. To accept the conditions, click
"Accept and Continue to WorldWideWhiteboard."
- Click "Join Room" to enter a live tutorial session or click "Question and Answer Center" to submit a question, which will be answered in 24 hours during the week.
- Enter your question in the Whiteboard using the writing tools located in the toolbar on the left.