For a primer on the purpose of outcomes assessment (PowerPoint), click here.
To access TracDat, where all of our assessment data is stored, click here. If you do not have an account, contact Kate Scott Morales (x 5562) to set up an account.
How to write and report course and program-level (degree & certificate) outcomes, click here.
Outcomes Plan and Schedules
Our new Outcomes Plan, was approved by the Academic Senate on March 7, 2013. Click here for a copy. Some new requirements in the plan:
- Every department is to create a course assessment rotation plan.
- Click here for a 3-year example rotation.
- Click here if you would like to download a template.
- Every department is to share the collected "summary of data" and create the "use of results" in a department meeting or at an SLO conversation, while keeping private the identity of the students and faculty in question.
- Faculty are asked to list their measureable objectives (MOs) and SLOs on their syllabi. Alternatively, they could direct students to slo.mtsac.edu for this information.