Club Reactivation Process1. Refer to the Associated Students website to see a list of clubs that are active/inactive. You may reactivate any inactive club. 2. You must have five students that are eligible to serve as club officers. Eligibility includes:
- Enrolled in 5 Mt. SAC units
- Have a Mt. SAC Cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Have paid the current Student Activities Fee
- This must be done by the end of the Fourth (4th) week of either the Fall or Spring Semester
- The Interim ICC Advisor will send your advisor(s) the Club Information form and the Club Advisor Agreement form. They must be completely filled out, have all supporting documents attached, and be turned in to the 9C Student Center before the due date listed on the Club Information form.