Club Reactivation Process
1. Refer to the Associated Students website to see a list of clubs that are active/inactive (http://www.mtsac.edu/clubs). You may reactivate any inactive club.
2. You must have five students that are eligible to serve as club officers
- Must be enrolled in 5 Mt. SAC units
- Must have a Mt. SAC Cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must have paid the current Student Activities Fee
3. Find a fulltime Mt. SAC Employee to serve as your advisor
4. Have your prospective advisor email the Student Services Program Specialist- Barbara Carrillo with his/her intent to serve as your club’s advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- This must be done by the end of the Fourth (4th) week of either the Fall or Spring Semester
- The Student Center Specialist will send your advisor(s) the Club Information form and the Club Advisor Agreement form. They must be completely filled out, have all supporting documents attached, and be turned in to the 9C Student Center before the due date listed on the Club Information form.
5. Provided that all forms are complete, all deadlines are met, and that club will be placed on the next Inter-Club Council agenda for reactivation
- ICC meetings are held on the first and third Mondays of the month (if the first Monday is a holiday we will meet on the second Monday of that month).
- You must have your ICC Representative present at this meeting to be ratified.