The Inter-Club Council (ICC) serves as the governing body of the collective clubs of
Mt. San Antonio College. The purpose of ICC is to promote communication and cooperation between
campus clubs, organizations. ICC strives to do the following:
• Provide a communication network between clubs and other campus organizations
• Act as a resource for clubs, particularly in the areas of organization, problem solving, membership promotion, and fundraising
• Maintain club participation and support of A.S. sponsored events
• Provide a forum for expressing the interests of clubs
Inter-Club Council Constitution
CLICK HERE to view the ICC Constitution
Important ICC Dates - Spring 2017
Club Re-activation & New Club Forms Due
Friday, March 24, 2017 at 4 p.m. in the Student LIfe Office (9C).
21 - 23
Join - A - Club
Kerr's Corner, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
First ICC Meeting
|9C Stage Area, 2:30 p.m.|
|Student Leadership Advisor Awards
Student Life hosts the annual ceremony to recognize and celebrate the contributions of campus leadership. Please make plans to join us for this event.
Design Technology Auditorium, 2:00 p.m.
Club of the Year Information
Clubs can apply for Club of the Year by following the instructions below:
- Creating a PowerPoint presentation that explains why their club should be named Club of the Year.
- Make sure the presentation does not exceed ten (10) slides.
- Emailing your presentation to grodriguez193AT_mtsac.edu (date will be determined in Spring 2017).
- Presenting your club's PowerPoint in 5 minutes or less at the ICC meeting.
- The winner will be announced at the Student Leadership and Advisor Awards ceremony on Thursday, June 8, 2017 in building 13-1700 at 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
The winning club will receive a $500 award (deposited to the club's account in Fiscal Services) and will have use of the display case in the Student Center lobby. Only one submission per club will be accepted. All clubs that submit their presentations by the deadline will be listed on a ballot for voting by the ICC representatives (click here for Club of the Year points rubric - Article XXI of the ICC Constitution)
Thank you in advance for your cooperation! If you have any questions, please contact the Student Life Office at (909) 274-4525.
ICC Agendas and Minutes (2016-2017)
ICC Executive Officers & ICC Advisors - Fall 2016Brian Moon ICC Chairperson bamoon71AT_aol.com Lucky Morales
ICC Vice-Chairperson luckymorales32AT_gmail.com Giovanni Rodriguez ICC Advisor grodriguez193AT_mtsac.edu Barbara Carrillo ICC Co-Advisor bcarrillo21AT_mtsac.edu