Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE) Program
CARE Eligibility Requirements
Welcome to CARE!
To be eligible for CARE you must:
- Be an eligible EOPS student
- be a CA resident, be enrolled full-time (12+ units)
- qualify for the Board of Governors Fee Waiver (A,B or 0-EFC)
- have completed fewer than 40 cumulative units with a minimum 2.00 GPA
- Be a single parent/head of household
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be currently receiving TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families) /CalWORKs (cash aid)
- Have at least one child age 13 and under
CARE Compliance Criteria
What we ask from you:
- Be accepted as an EOPS student
- Submit a complete EOPS/CARE application
- Attend an EOPS orientation and a CARE orientation
- Maintain a cumulative 2.00 grade point average
- Enroll in 12 units each semester
- Complete 3 Contacts per semester with an EOPS/CARE Counselor
If you believe you qualify for the CARE program, please visit our office or call 909-274-4500.
Call our office now to find out when the Fall 2013 application will be available.
Office: Student Services Center, First Floor
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mon. - Thu.
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Fri.