Adult Basic Education Learning Center
Classes are offered in the Adult Basic Education Learning Center both ONLINE and IN-PERSON
to improve students' reading, writing, and mathematics skills. Special emphasis is
placed on skills necessary for the workplace, as well as academic and test-taking
skills. Instruction is offered through small group instruction, independent study,
and computer-aided instruction.
FREE class offerings include:
- GED/HiSET Preparation classes
- ASVAB Preparation classes
- Math, Reading, and Writing classes
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Forms, Drive)
- Creative Apps (Photography, Design, Art)
- Free Typing Tests
Registration is ongoing and the first step is to complete the ABE Interest Form below.
Typing test students can call (909) 274-4935 for more information.
If you don't have a Mt. SAC ID#, you will also need to complete the SCE Noncredit Application
. Here is a guide
to completing the application or you can utilize our Zoom Tech
option for one-on-one assistance.