Fee Classes - Money Matters
Master Your Money
Learn how to invest intelligently and profitably so that you may secure your financial future through this entertaining and informative workshop. This class will focus on investment strategies and products that can maximize your investment returns, lower your taxes, and minimize your risk.Topics will include how to:
- Read the financial pages and understand the language of the stock market
Construct a successful investment portfolio designed to maximize your goals and objectives
- Evaluate which investments are most suitable for you
- Recognize the common characteristics successful investors share
- Gain an understanding of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, tax-deferred annuities, and life insurance
- Discuss economic history and analysts? economic forecast. We believe this class is a must if you invest, or are thinking of investing in an IRA, insurance, stocks, bonds, or mutual funds.
This class is a must if you invest, or are thinking of investing in an IRA, insurance, stocks, bonds, or mutaual funds.
Retire Early, Retire Young through Part-Time Real Estate Purchasing
With only $120,000 (or less) initial investment each year for 5 years with little effort, most people can retire in 5 to 10 years with a yearly income of $80,000 to $100,000 tax free, using real estate.
- Learn how to go from bad debt to good debt, by purchasing real estate that increases in value.
- Learn the best methods and best timing for purchasing real estate.
- Learn how to get on the road to financial independence and freedom.
- Learn how to purchase new 3 bed /2 bath homes for $120,000 and up for 5,000 total cash outlay
- Learn seven easy proven strategies for creating wealth
- Learn how to purchase properties for “no down” and no closing costs (all you need is the first month's payment)
- This seminar will show you how to use your money well to become financilly independent
- Learn how to go from bad debt to good debt, by purchasing real estate that increases in value
- Learn how only one property becomes worth a million dollars because of compounding
- Learn how to use the untapped equity in your home to make you millions
- Learn the best methods and best timing for buying real estate
- Learn the best areas in California and the U.S. to purchase property for greatest appreciation and cash flow
- Learn how to immediately get on the road to financial independence and freedom
- Learn how to shelter your regular income from taxes and earn tax-free income on your real estate
- Let us show you how to purchase in all the areas Dr. Reddick has targeted as the best areas to buy in California and the U.S. by attending this seminar
Women and Investing
Did you know that women often make the best investors? Whether single, widowed, married, employed or retired, you need to know how to improve your current financial picture; how to select an investment advisor; the importance of portfolio allocation; how to construct your retirement plan; how to select investments for growth, income and safety; how to reduce taxes and minimize risk by investing wisely. This workshop also includes estate planning, retirement planning and college education planning. You will learn to:
- Increase the value of your portfolio and your income
- Benefit from being a member of an investment club
- Read the financial pages and understand the language of investing
- Better understanding of stocks, bonds, mutual funds and annuities
Plus a foreast of the economy, interest rates and the stock market.
PROFITING WITH FIXER-UPPERS WITH OR WITHOUT THE WORK
Learn how to Purchase Properties Wholesale
You could spend as little as $8,000, make $20,000 and get your original money back. You can then refinance and reinvest in two homes, or spend $8,000 and get $20,000 back. Then just keep repeating this process — next buy four properties and make $80,000. With 5 such properties make $100,000 a year, with 10 such properties make $200,000 per year. Also, you can purchase fixers for better cash flow, hold on to them and retire on the income and appreciation. The return on purchases per year can be staggering.
- Learn how to determine the amount of fix-up costs; learn how to rehab properties yourself for great profits
- Learn about a Fannie Mae Federal Loan Program for owner-occupy that pays for home and fix-up.
- Learn how to select the best locations and areas for great profits.
- Learn how to use these programs, keep the homes and have maximum rental income for the rest of your life.
- Also use these programs to purchase your own home for 5% down which includes the loan to fix up the property at the same time.
- Learn about a great rehab government loan program for your home or rental property.
- Learn how to estimate the costs of fixing up the property
- It's fun and profitable
Are you intrigued yet confused by what you've heard about annuities? If so, then come to this class and have your questions answered. This class will cover topics including: . Fixed, variable, and index annuities . How annuities can protect your principal, income and growth . Expenses, costs and risks . Death and living benefit guarantees . Importance of tax deferral . Owning an annuity within a retirement plan like an IRA . How to select an annuity that is right for you Whether you are considering or already own an annuity, this class is a must!
Investing in Troubled Times
Does the recent market volatility and negative economic news have you concerned about your investments? Are you worried you will not have enough savings because of market losses to retire? Then attend this class and learn how to secure your financial future. Specifically, this class will focus on investment strategies and products that can maximize your investment returns, lower your taxes, and minimize your risk. Topics will include how to: construct a successful investment plan designed to maximize your financial goals and objectives *evaluate which investments are most suitable for you *asset allocation and portfolio rebalancing in a bull market vs. a bear market *gain an understanding of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, tax-deferred annuities, and life insurance *discuss economic history and analysts' economic forecast. We believe this class is a must if you invest or are thinking of investing in an IRA, insurance, stocks, bonds or mutual funds.
Estate License Preparation
This course is geared to individuals who already qualify to take the Department of Real Estate examination or who will qualify to take it soon after completion of this course. It provides a comprehensive review of each of the subject areas tested on both the salespersons examination and the brokers examination. Upon completion of this course, the student will be thoroughly prepared to successfully pass the DRE Real Estate Salespersons Examination. . Each student reviews and answers over 1000 practice questions similar to actual questions found on the DRE exam. . Test preparation and test taking techniques are emphasized to reduce anxiety and stress when taking the DRE exam. . A comprehensive glossary of real estate terms and phrases is provided and reviewed extensively in class. . Continual review of the subject matter and taking practice exams help students to gain confidence in their ability to pass the DRE exam.