The Employment Training Panel provides financial assistance to California businesses to support customized worker training to:
- Attract and retain businesses that contribute to a healthy California economy.
- Provide workers with secure jobs that pay good wages and have opportunities for advancement.
- Assist employers to successfully compete in the global economy.
- Promote the benefits and ongoing investment of training among employers.
The Employment Training Panel (ETP) is a business and labor supported state agency that assists employers in strengthening their competitive edge by providing funds to off-set the costs of job skills training necessary to maintain high-performance workplaces. The program is performance-based, providing funds for trainees who successfully complete training and are retained in well-paying jobs for a specific period of time. The program is funded by the Employment Training Tax paid by California employers, and targets firms threatened by out-of-state and international competition. Employers match training funds awarded by ETP for training existing workers.
- We conduct a FREE training analysis.
- We provide high quality, customized training and consulting programs to businesses in the Southern California Region.
- Trainers/consultants have credentials and are industry experts.
- Training available at our location or on site at the employer’s location.