- Guide to Managing Organizational Change
- Social Media & Marketing
- Teams & Team Leadership
- Supervisory Role
- Strategic Planning through SWOT
- How to Start your own business Part 1
- How to Start your own business Part 2
- How to Start your own business Part 3
- Work-Life Balance: How to manage life and work at once
- Managing People: How to Become a Better Team Manager
- Leadership: Practical ways to enhance your leadership skills
- Create & Conduct Formal Discipline Discussion
- Build a Salary Structure & Merit Pay system
- Boot Camp Challenge for Managers and Front-line Supervisors
- Building a Strong Customer Service Team
Workforce Training Center
Customized Training for Business
Stay competitive • Improve efficiency & profitability • Retain employees
Mt. San Antonio College Contract Education provides customized performance-based training, assessment and consulting services designed to assist business, industry, and other organizations to improve the quality of their products and services and to increase their competitiveness within domestic and international markets.
We specialize in creating training packages that respond to organizational needs with quality training professionals. Our expert consultants and trainers are enthusiastic, experienced and creative developers of innovative classes and materials that engage and assure employee success.
Our solution plans are customized to the needs of you, the employer, and we are available when and where you need us most. Day, evening or weekend classes are available at your site or at our campus. Our instructional hourly rates start at $250 per hour (material fees not included) for any class size up to 25 trainees.