Health Careers Resource Center (HCRC)
The mission of the Health Careers Resource Center is to support all healthcare students with their educational goals by providing a positive learning environment and by reinforcing the acquisition of psychomotor skills. The HCRC actively supports equal opportunity, open access, and high academic standards.
The HCRC provides a state of the art learning lab environment for Mt. SAC credit and noncredit health careers students.
HCRC Assist Students in:
- developing new health related skills and knowledge
- updating prior or current activities
- participating in simulated clinical activities
- RN assistance in clinical skills practice and performance evaluation
- Medical and hospital equipment, supplies, manikins, simulators, training aides for hands-on demonstrations
- Application of basic, intermediate, and advanced skills
- Health Skills Performance Update/Evaluation
- Clinical simulations for Med-Surg, Psych, OB, Peds, Perioperative, Critical Care
- METI Adult & Child, Infant Human Patient Simulators and Maternity Simulator
HCRC Registration & Check-In
Registration is open to Mt. SAC students enrolled in credit or non-credit health career programs. You may register by visiting the HCRC and completing a registration card and course registration number. Once you are registered, you must present a current Mt. SAC Student ID card and sign in on each visit in order to check in and use the facilities.