Before submitting to any of these jobs make sure your resume, cover letter and application(s) have been looked over and approved. To get your documents approved contact:
Work Experience/Career Specialist
(909) 274 6080 firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB SEARCH ENGINES
Pet Sitting Position Opening Student needed to watch and bath dogs twice a week, for 3 hours, $300 per week if you are interested kindly refer and have them email him email@example.com.
Make a real difference in the lives of abandoned and abused animals and join spcaLA’s veterinary staff.
Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Los Angeles (spcaLA) is currently seeking experienced, dedicated Registered Veterinary Technicians (RVT) to become part of our medical staff. Be a part of Los Angeles’ oldest and largest animal welfare organization, serving Southern California since 1877.
- Administer health examinations, vaccinations, and diets for shelter animals.
- Prepare animals for, and assist veterinarian during, treatment or surgery.
- Opportunity to assist at community vaccination events, animal rescues, disaster response, and more.
At spcaLA, you’ll enjoy competitive wages and excellent benefits (including 401K with matching). This is a full-time, non-exempt position, working out of all spcaLA Pet Adoption Centers.
Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT): Must possess a valid license (certification) as a Registered Veterinary Technician in the State of California; 2 years practical experience as an RVT; Shelter experience preferred.
Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Los Angeles (spcaLA) is dedicated to the prevention of cruelty to animals through Education, Law Enforcement, Intervention, & Advocacy.
spcaLA is an independent, nonprofit animal welfare organization serving Southern California since 1877. Donations run programs and services including Animal Cruelty Investigations, Disaster Animal Response Team, Violence Prevention & Humane Education and a variety of shelter services. We believe that animals, as living creatures, have value beyond economic measurement, and are entitled to legal, moral and ethical consideration and protection.
Modern Animal (Full/Part-time/Work From Home Veterinary Techs and Assistants) We started Modern Animal in 2018 with a simple mission to build next-generation veterinary care by leveraging technology to improve the lives of pets, the people who love them, and the healthcare partners who take care of them. We’re rethinking systems and processes to improve the efficiency of the veterinary clinic in meaningful ways, giving the technician not only the support and tools s/he needs to practice the best medicine possible, but making it easier for the client to access the care their pet needs, when they need it. At Modern Animal, we put innovative veterinary thinkers and brilliant software engineers in the same room and asked them to build a new kind of veterinary experience from the ground up. The result? A job that will rekindle your love affair with veterinary medicine. We’re looking for Veterinary Technicians/ Veterinary Assistants (Full and Part-time; Possibly work from home opportunities) to complete the extraordinary team we’re building for our inaugural hospital in the Beverly Grove area of Los Angeles, CA. Come join a group of highly-skilled individuals who are reinventing the people experience in veterinary medicine, both for clients and clinicians. Christine Kjeell, LVT, MBA Head of Clinical Operations firstname.lastname@example.org m: 303.547.6430
City of Hope, Research Support Technician (Animal Breeding) About City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 6000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy.
Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation’s leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
Position Summary:In addition to the tasks associated with animal care Research Support Technicians and Specialists, is responsible for performing tasks and procedures associated with managing the production of research animal breeding colonies, including mating, weaning, animal identification, tissue biopsy, data collection, and communication with researchers using these services.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Observes all animals in assigned work area and reports any sick, injured or distressed animals to an Animal Health Technician or the Clinical Veterinarian.
- Changes cages at scheduled intervals and whenever needed to support animal health and well being. Ensures animals have adequate food and water at all times.
- Follows breeding plan and mating schemes to meet animal production goals. Reports breeding issues promptly to Animal Breeding Supervisor or Coordinator.
- Performs tissue biopsy and animal identification in a timely manner.
- Weans, separates litters, and transfers animals for experimental use in a timely manner.
- Accurately documents breeding activities on cage cards and in the computerized breeding database in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicates with and responds to researcher requests for breeding colony information. Communicates with researchers on a regular basis to inform them of their colony status and any issues/questions that may arise.
- Documents daily husbandry and breeding activities in a computerized database.
- Monitors and documents animal holding room environment. Reports non-compliant environmental parameters and/or malfunctioning equipment to the Animal Care Supervisor or Facilities Manager.
- Maintains animal holding rooms and assigned support areas in a clean and orderly state.
- Sanitizes animal holding rooms and assigned support areas.
- Performs weekly animal census accurately and reconciles discrepancies in a timely manner in accordance with CCM/ACP policies.
- Performs rack changes and animal transfer station/biosafety cabinet maintenance as required.
- Restrains animals for various technical procedures such as subcutaneous or intraperitoneal injections. May assist with diagnostic sample collection such as blood or feces collection/
- Humanely euthanizes animals as requested or required.
- Provides technical services to investigators including mixing and dispensing special diets, medicating drinking water, providing special housing requirements or assisting with specific restraint and handling procedures.
- Performs other animal care/breeding related duties as required.
- Participates in training sessions, staff meetings, and continuing education activities.
- Interacts/establishes working relationships and communicates effectively and positively with research and Animal Resources Center staff.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Basic education, experience and skills required for consideration:
- High School or equivalent.
- No animal breeding experience required; 2+ years experience working in a laboratory animal care or research veterinary technician position.
- AALAS ALAT certification.
- Current CA driver license.
Preferred education, experience and skills:Strong interest in laboratory animal medicine. City of Hope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Apply here, if interested!https://aa067.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=10002044&tz=GMT-07%3A00
Antonio Animal Hospital, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA Fast paced, busy animal hospital looking to hire a Veterinary Assistant and a Kennel Attendant. Some job duties may include patient restraint, cleaning, nail trims, anal gland expressions, injection administration, blood draw, taking radiographs, catheter placement, and general patient care. We are looking to hire employees with a flexible schedule that works well with a team.
Our hospital is open Monday through Friday and closed on weekends, however, our Assistants and Kennel Attendants must be available for patient care one weekend per month.
If you feel you may be the right fit for our hospital please send your resume and cover letter. All interested applicants must send a resume to email@example.com (949)858-0949.
The Regional Veterinary Referral Center (RVRC):Emergency/Critical Care Technicians If interested in setting up an interview or finding out more about positions, please contact Rand Wachsstock by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) -928-8205
The Well Dog Place:Full-time Veterinary Technician Excellent learning environment, Enjoyable variety of responsibilities with great opportunities Join the team at a growing holistic veterinary practice that provides state-of-the-art alternative medicine to our patients and great customer care to their owners.
The Well Dog Place: 3628 Lynoak Dr. #107, Claremont, CA 91711Our holistic practice is a one-of-a kind in the Inland Empire of Southern California so the demand for our services is ever increasing. We offer an opportunity for the right person to be at the forefront of this treatment revolution. You will work under the mentorship of a veterinarian with over 35 years of experience in veterinary medicine and veterinary nutrition. We are on the cutting edge of technology for our medical records and homemade dog food meal plan generation and office operations. Nurturing work and learning environment for motivated individual
The Position: RVT or RVT eligible preferred, but will considered motivated, experienced veterinary assistant;Well-organized, energetic, self-starter;Computer, social, phlebotomy and x-ray technique skills;Interest in learning and/or advancing their nursing skills (cold laser operation, essential oil use and Chinese medicines); Assisting in all aspects of office operation and be a source of problem solutions for clients in person and on the phone;Starting pay is $18/hr or negotiable depending on skill level; Guaranteed 8-hour shifts, Tuesday-Saturday daytime hours;Merit raises for job performance;Generous benefits (medical, CE, vacation)Location:We are located in Claremont, CA in a safe, quiet business plaza nestled in a pedestrian friendly neighborhood. If interested, send resume to: Team@TheWellDog.com
YOKAYO VETERINARY CENTER VETERINARY TECHNICIAN Job Summary In addition to the responsibilities outlined below, the Veterinary Technician is an invaluable member of the hospital team who works directly with the Veterinarian and supporting medical staff to ensure productive and quality veterinary care at all times. Yokayo Veterinary Center offers the following benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision , 401(k),Veterinary Discounts, Opportunity for quarterly bonuses. Submit your cover letter and resume to Yokayovet@nvanet.com.Job Responsibilities Assists the veterinarian during examination of animals, providing restraint as needed in order to work safely and effectively.
- Prepares and administer medications, vaccines, serums, and treatments, as prescribed by the veterinarian.
- Performs routine dental cleanings on animals under the direction of the veterinarian.
- Administers anesthesia to animals under the direction of the veterinarian and monitors animals’ responses to anesthetics so that dosages can be adjusted.
- Obtains radiographs of animals with knowledge of proper positioning and techniques.
- Cares for and monitors the condition of animals recovering from surgery.
Performs laboratory tests on blood, urine, and feces, such as urinalyses and blood counts, to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of animal health problems. Administers emergency first aid, such as performing emergency resuscitation or other life-saving procedures.
- Collects, prepares, and labels samples for laboratory testing, culture, or microscopic examination.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments, equipment, and materials.
- Provides the veterinarian with the correct equipment and instruments, as needed.
- Fills prescriptions, measuring medications and labeling containers.
- Prepares animals for surgery, performing such tasks as shaving surgical areas and placing IV catheters.
- Maintains clean examination rooms and treatment areas.
- Works collaboratively with veterinarians to ensure that all animals are being cared for properly and moving through the system efficiently.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
- Certification as a Veterinary Technician
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to effectively handle and control aggressive animals.
- Must be able to handle the physical and emotional aspect of work in a veterinary clinic environment, including the use of euthanasia.
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
- Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth.
- Must have active listening, critical thinking, complex problem solving, time management, judgment and decision making skills.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
Equal Employment Opportunity It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
General Practice in Orange County looking for a Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT)
Do you want to work at a place where you can grow your skills? Do you want to work at the only General Practice in Orange County that has a CT scanner? In addition to working in general practice do you want to help with endoscopy & laparoscopy? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then apply now! Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) with at least 1 year of experience working in a veterinary hospital. We are a small but very busy family run hospital in Yorba Linda looking to add the right person to our team. We are a team centered hospital and are looking for a candidate who is a team player with a great attitude and work ethic! Our benefits for full time employees include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- IRA Retirement plan
- Veterinary discounts
We are looking for a strong candidate with excellent technician skills. At a minimum, candidates must be able to;
- Place IV catheters & perform venipuncture.
- Monitor anesthesia.
- Assess patient’s status & perform all patient treatments.
- Assist with medical record keeping.
- Assist doctor with medical procedures.
- Perform outpatient procedures as well (i.e. nail trims, ear cleanings, anal gland expression, etc.).
The position is full time working Monday – Friday and available to work at least 2 Saturdays a month. Our practice is the perfect business to continue your career on the right footing. We look forward to reviewing your materials! Oh…an original cover letter outlining why you’d like to be a part of our practice will get you extra attention! Check out our website at http://www.imperialhac.com/for inspiration and get started! Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume along with the names and contact information of three professional references to email@example.com
ANIMAL URGENT CARE OF SOUTH ORANGE COUNTY
is seeking an RVT or highly experienced vet assistant to join our fantastic team! We are an emergency only hospital located in Mission Viejo and we are looking for the right person to join our highly skilled team. We have cultivated a team-oriented environment and would like to find a candidate who values teamwork and communication. Our hospital offers digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, state of the art in-house laboratory and patient monitoring. Our technicians are highly utilized, respected, and supported within the hospital and community. We provide exceptional benefits including:
- Excellent compensation based upon experience and credentials
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- AFLAC – supplemental insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Vacation & sick pay
- Veterinary discounts
- CE for RVTs
- Paid licenses for RVTs
The right candidate must thrive in intense, fast moving situations and is able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure. Must also be a self-starter and able to effectively utilize down-time and multi-task. Graduates of an AVMA accredited veterinary technology program desired however, in lieu of education/certification veterinary and emergency related experience will be considered (minimum three years’ experience).We are looking for someone to work on Saturdays & Sundays as well as holidays. Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume along with the names and contact information of three professional references. firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS/Job Fair in Culver City:https://www.facebook.com/events/469460090448648/
Day Creek Animal Hospital Part-Time/ Full-Time:Technician, Technician Assistant, or Receptionist Qualifications: Needs to be available on weekends Less than a year experience accepted, at least two years preferred Needs to be able to lift at least 40 lbs Needs to know handling and restraining techniques for cats and dogs Needs to have good communication skills What to Expect:Minimum wage pay, unless worker has more experience If no experience, worker can get a raise after six months Contact:Dr. Manbrinder Sidhu Office Manager: Danny (909) 646-7387 www.daycreekanimalhospital.com
Advanced Veterinary Dentistry Bright, modern Veterinary Dental practice in Pasadena looking for a Vet Tech/Tech Ass't with a strong focus on patient care and client contact. Should be proficient in venipuncture with a strong base in day-to-day practice operations. Experience with Dental procedures and radiography helpful. Must be dedicated to the highest level of care for animals and understand/support the human/animal bond. Hours M-F, 12noon — 5:30pm (may vary). May be opportunity to evolve to Full Time position in the future. Job Types: Part-time Pay: Commensurate with experience Contact: Pete Gottfried/310-714-4645
Petsadena Animal Hospital in Pasadena.Is reaching out to students to new RVT's and/or students in the RVT program that are interested in a position here at our practice. We prefer a full time employee, but are open to part time as well. Our practice is open Monday through Saturday from 8 to 6. If you have any questions please feel free to email me and or call, the number is 626-441-1137.Carol Montesinos Practice Manager Petsadena Animal Hospital
Western North Carolina Summer job opportunities that are available for the summer of 2019. We are an all girls summer camp located in the mountains of Western North Carolina. We emphasize outdoor adventure and building confidence in outdoor skills. Our riding program includes 37 school horses, 4 rings, several fields set up for classes and trails. We do several camping trips on our property as well as local state parks. We have three different positions available and several openings for each.
1.) The first position is for Riding Counselors. Responsibilities will include (but aren’t limited to!) instructing small group lessons, help plan and supervise special barn events, participate and lead (if qualified) riding overnights, and perform the duties required of a cabin counselor. We are looking for skilled riders/instructors who enjoy working with girls ages 6-17.
Requirements:Applicants need to have strong fundamentals in hunt seat riding; must be at least 18 years of age and/or completed at least one year of college. Need to be comfortable teaching forward seat riding in a group lesson. The level of lessons you will teach will be assigned based on your skill level and experience. We have lessons ranging from beginner to advanced. Being able to teach advanced lessons is a plus, but not required. Must be willing to participate in overnight camping trips. Employment Dates are from May 25th until August 19th. There can be some wiggle room on your end date. Must be available until August 2nd.
Accommodations/Benefits:Will live in a cabin with 4-6 girls with all meals provided . Riding or schooling opportunities available dependent on riding skill level. Salary is based off of age and experience.
The second position is for a Trip Leader/Riding Instructor. Their main responsibly under the direction of the Head of Riding would be a trip leader for our riding program. Must be comfortable camping in tents or in open air cabins, sometimes up to 4 nights a week. Cooking over a camp stove and planning meals for 8 people. We offer several riding overnight and 3 day trips on and off camp property to varying levels of riders. You would be asked to help plan and lead most of these. When you are not on trips you will be asked to teach mounted and unmounted lessons to campers so they can gain the skills they need to go on trips. This is a contract position and comes with a salary. Camp runs from May 25th to Aug 19th. We would like to find someone who can commit to the entire summer, but applicants mainly need to be available for our Main camp dates (June 28th – Aug 2nd).
- Must be 21 and have or willing to obtain a Wilderness First Responder (WFR) Certification. Camp can help you get this certification.
- Experience as a trail guide or wrangler preferred, but not required.
- Teaching experience, preferred but not required.
- Comfortable or willing to teach/ride hunt seat.
- Basic Equine 1st aide
- Ability to be responsible and make good decisions for the safety of both campers and horses.
- Comfortable living in the outdoors up to 4 nights a week with 6 campers and a co-counselor.
Benefits: Salary is based on age and experience. Possibility to bring own horse if it can be used as a lead horse for trips and live with a large herd of horses. Horses feed, vet and farrier expenses would be your responsibility. This option would need to be discussed with the Camp Director before final approval.
Accommodation: Housing will be provided on camp property with other staff and/or possibly campers if needed. All meals included. You will have 36 hours off a week (1 day and 2 nights). In this position you will mainly be living in the outdoors sometimes up to 4 nights a week with 6 campers and a co-counselor. 3.) The third position is for a Summer Groom. Under the supervision of the Barn Manager, the 4 members of the barn staff are in charge of the feeding, grooming, tacking, and general day to day care of 10 horses each. Work with the riding instructors to create a fun, non-competitive atmosphere in which girls learn a wide variety of stable and horsemanship skills. You will have daily interaction with children helping them get to their lessons.
Requirements:Need to be able to comfortably work with a herd of horses and be able to safely control an aisle of horses with children in and around the barn. Daily interaction with children helping them get to their lessons. May occasionally be asked to assist on overnight trips. Employment Dates are from May 25th until August 19th. Must be able to commit to the entire summer.
Accommodations/Benefits:Dorm style living arrangements that are above the barn.Free room and board with 3 meals a day. Some occasional opportunities to ride depending on riding abilities. Salary is based off of age and experience.
For more information please email questions to email@example.com To learn more about our camp and riding program please visit our website www.greencove.com. Our camp video is great way to learn more about camp life.
River Oak Veterinary Hospital River Oak Veterinary Hospital in the quaint town of Riverbank, CA (just north of Modesto) is searching for candidates to fill one, and possibly a 2nd, registered veterinary technician opening. Qualifications included: RVT license (passing the licensure examination is a requirement) ; a candidate in good standing with the veterinary medical board; and a desire to assist clients with their animals. Salary is dependent upon experience. New graduates will be considered. Benefits include: paid vacation (after 6 months); continuing education stipend for up to 5 days of CE, professional membership dues (like CVMA and the local NSJVMA) and licensing fees. Health insurance options and 401k retirement plan are available. Applicants can expect to work at least 1 Saturday per month. All interested applicants may send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax a resume to (209) 869-9133.
- ACCESS SPECIALTY HOSPITAL is Hiring: Job Fair, March 9, 2019: 10am to 4pm
- Pasadena Humane Society and SPCA Health Staff RVT FLSA /Classification/Full Time, Non-Exempt
- VCA Orange County Veterinary Specialists: Please contact Kami Short RVT, VTS (ECC) with any questions or interestKami.Short@vca.com(949) 654-8950
- Registered Veterinary Technician Animal Dermatology Clinic if you meet the above qualifications, please submit a copy of your resume to email@example.comFor more information about Animal Dermatology Clinic Please visit our website
- Mule Packer/Wrangler- Guide back country fly-fishing trips into Golden Trout Wilderness Find us on Facebook or Instagram (Golden Trout Wilderness Pack train) or our website (www.goldentroutpacktrains.com) for more pictures and information.TO APPLY: Send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org ‘Last name, interest in packer position’. Please consider joining our team and experiencing the real California.
Experienced Veterinary Technician Assistant – Part-Time:
- Bloomfield Animal Hospital 20927 Norwalk Blvd. Lakewood, CA 90715 (562) 402-9717 BAHapplications@yahoo.com
- Bloomfield Animal Hospital is looking for a friendly, kind-hearted part time experienced
veterinary technician assistant to join our family orientated, privately owned, growing
veterinary practice. We believe in preventative care and love educating our clients.
We do offer benefits such as:
• Veterinary services discounts
• CE opportunity
• Paid sick time
• Some paid holidays
• Hill’s VIP program membership
We are a fun, family oriented and fulfilling place to work and we are drug and alcohol-free facility. We are a team and work as one. We are always open to new ideas and know that this industry is constantly changing, and we change with it.
You must like talking and explaining treatment plans to clients, know how to draw blood, feel comfortable filling medication, know how to restrain an animal, be able to lift animals, assist during surgery, give injections and have computer skills as we are completely paperless. We are an AAHA accredited hospital and completely IDEXX including the software, Cornerstone.
Part time experienced veterinary technician assistant hours will be at least be at least 2 shifts (possibly more) there will be at least one shift during the week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday) from 8:30am -5:30pm and every Saturday from 8am-2:30pm
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume along with the names and contact information of three professional references. Unfortunately, we will not be able to review any applications that do not include references.
Thank you for your application! Use the Cover Letter portion and jot down a few sentences about why you think you are a match for our business.
Please email your cover letter and resume to BAHapplications@yahoo.com
Registered Veterinary Technician:Animal Dermatology Clinic is seeking a registered veterinary technician. We are a multi-doctor referral practice specializing in dermatology. Our clinic is part of a large group of dermatologists that include 9 full-time clinics in the United States, and several international clinics. Our doctors and staff travel to several satellite clinics for the convenience of our clients. We strive to be the leaders in our field; we participate in drug trial studies, dermatology resident training, and studies to advance the knowledge of our field.
- We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Upbeat personality
- Takes initiative
- Commitment to the needs of the clinic
- Willingness to teach others and share ideas
- Openness to diversity
- Adaptability to change
- Able to see big picture
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (including but not limited to):
- Previous experience or training/ education in a veterinary facility
- Must be friendly, outgoing, “people oriented”
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be capable of being cross-trained for front office receptionist duties, telephone and computer skills are necessary
- Must be a team player willing to learn new techniques, treatments, and accept change
- Medical Related Skills:
- IV catheter placement
- Preparing and restraining animals during procedures
- Anesthetic induction
- Anesthetic monitoring
- Assisting in surgery
- Suture cutaneous and subcutaneous tissues
- Apply bandages and/or splints
- Wound care
- Ability to use a stethoscope and otoscope
- Advising pet owners on proper care, etc.
- Duties (including but not limited to):
- Demonstrate excellent relations with client/ pets in the waiting area and exam rooms
- Exceed the client’s expectations of service
- Compassionate nursing care is the top priority for all patients
- Housekeeping/ maintenance
- Ability to perform a cursory examination of an animal
- Ability to recognize potential patient issues
- Clearly communicate your findings to a doctor
- Record keeping
- Fill prescription and dispense medications as prescribed by the doctor, etc.
- Education and Physical Requirements:
- College or college-equivalent education as required in becoming a Registered Veterinary Technician
- Dependable attendance is required
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Must be willing to work long or irregular hours under pressure conditions
- The ability to walk, bend, stand or reach constantly during a minimum 8-hour day.
- We offer:A 5-day work week Monday- Friday
- Competitive wages
- Medical/ dental/ vision insurance
- 401K; paid holidays
- CE opportunities
- Paid vacation
- Discount on services and medications for employee pets
- Some traveling may be required
- If you meet the above qualifications, please submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com
- For more information about Animal Dermatology Clinic, please visit our website animaldermatology.com
- MARSHALL CANYN EQUESTRIAN CENTER, LAVERNE, CA: TRAIL GUIDES
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA: ANIMAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN I
- INLAND VALLEY VETERINARY SPECIALIST & EMERGENCY CENTER: 2-4 VETERINARY TECHNICIANS
- PAWS ON THE GO REHABILITATION AND MOBILITY SOLUTIONS: RVT
- WESTCHESTER VETERINARY CENTER AND CAT CLINIC (WVCCC) lOS ANGELES, CA: REGISTERED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN (RVT)
- CHINO HILLS ANIMAL HOSPITAL: RVT TECHNICIANS OR EQUIVALENT
- DOGREPUBLIC, NEWPORT BEACH, CA; DOG BATHER/GROOMER : SEND RESUME TO EMAIL
- Anchor Pet Hospital, Anaheim, CA: PT -RVT and EXTERNSHIPS
- SUNNYCREST ANIMAL CARE CENTER, FULLERTON, CA: VETERINARY ASSISTANT ( APPLY IN PERSON)
- WESTERN UNIVERSITYOF HEALTH SCIENCES, POMONA, CA:ANIMAL CARE ASSISTANT
- COGNITIVE DOGS, LOS ANGELES, CA: DOG WALKER
- CYPRESS DOG AND CAT HOSPITAL: RVT/VET TECH ASSISTANT
- Western University of Health Sciences: CLINICAL FRONT DESK RECEPTION/CASHIER
- Chino Hill Parkway Pet Hospital: VOLUNTEER AND VET ASSISTANT
- 18th Career Fair 2018 April 3, 2018 from 10am to 1pm
- LAVERNE ANIMAL HOSPITAL: EXPERIENCED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN
- THE MCCONNELL GROUP: FULL-TIME ANIMAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN (NEW YORK'S LONG ISLAND)
- AFFORDABLE ANIMAL HOSPITAL: VETERINARY ASSISTANT (PART-TIME/WILLING TO TRAIN)
- CITY OF LONG BEACH: ANIMAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN
- CITY OF IRVINE: PART-TIME REGISTERED NETERINARY TECHNICIAN (RVT)
- ALLEVE ANIMAL HOSPTIAL:VETERINARY RECEPTIONIST/ASSISTANT NEEDED (Click here to view and apply)
- BANFIELD PET HOSPITAL: VETERINARY ASSISTANTS(Click here to view and apply)
- DOGTOPIA, ANAHEIM: PART-TIME/DOG PLAYROOM ATTENDANT/CANINE COACH: (Click here to view and apply)
- CHAPARRAL PET HOSPITAL: PART-TIME VET TECH/ASSISTANT-NO LICENSING REQUIRED (Click here to view and apply)
- CITY OF IRVINE: PART TIME ANIMAL CARE ATTENDANT:(Click here to view and apply)
- INTUITIVE SURGICAL: VETERINARY TECHNICIAN INTERN:(Click here to view and apply)
FOOTHILL ANIMAL HOSPITAL: FULL TIME EXPERIENCED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN ASSISTANT OR RVT: (Click here to view and apply)
COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES: RECREATION SERVICES LEADER ( Reach PROGRAM RECURRENT) (Click here to view and apply)
UCLA: DIVISION OF LABORATORY ANIMAL MEDICINE: ANIMAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN LEVEL III (Click here to view and apply)
NEWPORT HARBOR ANIMAL HOSPITAL: VET ASSISTANT; RECEPTIONIST; KENNEL ASSISTANT; WORK EXPERIENCE (Click here to view)
EDWARDS LIFESCIENCE: VETERINARY LABORARORY TERCHNIIAN-ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY (Click hereto view and apply)
CITY OF RANCHO CUCAMONGA: PART-TIME/SEASONAL VETERINARY ASSISTANT (Click here to view and apply)
CITY OF RANCHO CUCAMONGA: PART-TIME/SEASONAL/KITTEN NURSERY ANIMAL CARE ATTENDANT (Click here to view and apply)
EQUINE SURGICAL CENTER CYPRESS: PERMANENT WEEKEND ASSISTANT (Click here to view and apply)
ROSEMEAD ANIMAL HOSPITAL: VETERINARY NURSE/TECHNICIAN ASSISTANT (Click here to view and apply)
KENNOLYN CAMPS: SUMMER EQUESTRIAN COUNSELORS (Click here to view and apply)
NEWPORT HARBOR ANIMAL HOSPITAL: VETERINARY TECHNICIAN/RVT (Click here to view)
NEWPORT HARBOR ANIMAL HOSPITAL: RECEPTION/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Click here to view)
VINEYARD VETERINARY HOSPITAL: REGISTERED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN (Click here to view)
EAST VALLEY EMERGENCY PET CLINIC: TECHS/ASSISTANTS (Click here to view flyer)
RANCH+COASTEQUINE PRACTICE: FULL TIME VETERINARY TECHNICIAN (Click here to view and apply)
BANDFIELD PET HOSPITAL: VETERINARY ASSISTANT (Click here to view and apply)
DOWNEY VETERINARY HOSPITAL: REGISTERED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN (Click here to view and apply)
TILLEMA VETERINARY CLINIC/ FULLTIME VETERINARY ASSISTANT (Click here for flyer and details)
TRI-CITY PET HOSPITIAL/TEMPORARY VETERINARY TECHNICIAN RELIEF (Click here for flyer and details)
ANIMAL CLINIC OF TUSTIN/REGISTERED BETERINARY TECHNICIAN (Click here for flyer and details)
GREEK AND ASSOCIATES VETERINARY HOSPITAL/ VETERINARY RECEPTIONIST (Click here for flyer and details)
DOG CAMP LA: MANAGER ASSISTANT (Click here to view flyer and details)