Due to the current health crisis, as of
March 17, 2020 the
Center is CLOSED until further notice!
Welcome to the Student Life Center
The Student Center serves as the focal point for student activities and programs. The Center creates a supportive and relaxing environment where students can interact with one another. It serves as a meeting place for social functions, activities, lectures, clubs and student government. The Center offers activities, games, a relaxing place to do homework, and a meditation space.
Recreation & Study/Meditation Hours
Recreation (REC) Time: This time frame allows students to REC and De-stress. All gaming equipment will be
available for check-out until 3 p.m.
Hours:Closed until further notice
- Table Tennis*
- Board Games*
Study & Meditation Time: This time frame allows students to study, complete homework assignments, meditate,
etc. All gaming equipment will be unavailable for check-out during this time.
Hours: Closed until further notice
*Current Student Activities Fee must be PAID
Rules & Regulations
The following guidelines are designed to maintain an inviting and relaxing environment for Mt. SAC students.
- A current Mt. SAC Student ID card must be presented to staff upon entering.
- Respectful behavior is required at all times.
- Adherence to the Standards of Conduct policy is required.
- Climbing and jumping on/over the furniture is not allowed.
- Moving furniture is not allowed.
- Eating at or near equipment is not allowed.
- Profanity and disruptive/inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- Do not leave personal items unattended. The Center is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Failure to comply could result in removal from the Student Life Center and/or a recommendation for disciplinary action through the Student Life Office.