About the Student Life Center
The Student Center serves as the focal point for student activities and programs. The Center creates a supportive and relaxing environment where students can interact with one another. It serves as a meeting place for social functions, activities, lectures, clubs and student government. The Center offers activities, games and a relaxing place to do homework, or just chill. You can also access free wireless internet.
Game Check-Out & Hours
Students who have paid the Student Activities fee are eligible to checkout games and equipment. Simply present your Mt. SAC Student ID card at the time of checkout.
Some activities include:
- Table Tennis tables and equipment
- Foosball table and equipment
- Nintendo Wii
- Variety of board games
Rules & Regulations
The following guidelines are designed to maintain an inviting and relaxing environment for Mt. SAC students.
- A current Mt. SAC Student ID card must be presented to staff upon request.
- Adherence to the Standards of Conduct policy is required.
- Climbing and jumping on/over the furniture is not allowed.
- Respectful behavior is required at all times.
- Profanity and disruptive/inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- Tables are not to be used for sitting.
- Do not leave personal items unattended. The center is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Failure to comply could result in removal from the Student Life Center and/or a recommendation for disciplinary action through the Student Life Office.