Welcome to the Student Life Center
The Student Center serves as the focal point for student activities and programs. The Center creates a supportive and relaxing environment where students can interact with one another. It serves as a meeting place for social functions, activities, lectures, clubs and student government. The Center offers activities, games, a relaxing place to do homework, and a meditation space.
Recreation & Study/Meditation Hours
Recreation (REC) Time: This time frame allows students to REC and De-stress. All gaming equipment will be
available for check-out until 3 p.m.
Hours: Mon.-Thur.: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., Friday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Table Tennis*
- Board Games*
Study & Meditation Time: This time frame allows students to study, complete homework assignments, meditate,
etc. All gaming equipment will be unavailable for check-out during this time.
Hours: Mon.-Thur.: 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
*Current Activities Fee must be PAID
Rules & Regulations
The following guidelines are designed to maintain an inviting and relaxing environment for Mt. SAC students.
- A current Mt. SAC Student ID card must be presented to staff upon entering.
- Respectful behavior is required at all times.
- Adherence to the Standards of Conduct policy is required.
- Climbing and jumping on/over the furniture is not allowed.
- Moving furniture is not allowed.
- Eating at or near equipment is not allowed.
- Profanity and disruptive/inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- Do not leave personal items unattended. The Center is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Failure to comply could result in removal from the Student Life Center and/or a recommendation for disciplinary action through the Student Life Office.