- Citations can be appealed at inside.mtsac.edu.
- Pay citations at the Cashier's Office in Building 4 or www.Pticket.com.
- You can buy a one day parking permit for $4 at any of the eight ticket dispensers on campus (pay lot A, pay lot B, Student lots D, F, H, R, S, or W).
- Motorcycles must park in designated motorcycle parking locations. Permits are required in both Staff and Student lots.
- Parking regulations are enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Student Parking Permits are available at the Cashier’s Office ($50 Spring, $50 Fall, $25 Winter, $25 Summer).
- Student Parking Permits must be displayed properly. Dismissal of one citation per year for "No Valid Permit Displayed" or "Improper Display of Permit" will be granted if the request is received within 35 calendar days of citation issuance. A $5.00 processing fee applies to these dismissals.
- Vehicles issued five (5) or more unpaid delinquent parking citations are subject to being booted at owner expense.
- No overnight parking.
- You can order a parking permit online in your portal.
- Refunds will be made through the end of the second week of the fall and spring semesters, and the first week of the winter and summer intersessions. The permit must be returned with the application for refund. If it has already been affixed to the window/bumper, it must be removed and the pieces returned.
- Green curbs designate thirty-minute (30) and ten-minute (10) parking areas. These restrictions apply to students and staff.
- Metered parking is available in lots A1, B, D, F, G, 50G, 30, 67, W, and on Temple Avenue.
- Permits are NOT VALID in metered stalls. State Disabled Persons placards are allowed in meter stalls.
Faculty and Staff Parking
- A valid staff parking permit is required in staff parking lots. Staff permits are not valid in Student lots.
- Temporary staff parking permits may be obtained from Parking Services in Building 23.
- Staff permits cannot be used in metered stalls.
- Valid Disabled Persons placards must be displayed