Ask Joe

Campus Security Authorities

A Campus Security Authority (CSA) is an individual, who by virtue of his or her responsibilities, is designated to report criminal incidents to the Police and Campus Safety. CSA’s have completed training on crime reporting, victim support, and school policies. CSA’s are required to print out a CSA Incident Report Form, complete it, and forward the completed report to Police and Campus Safety as soon as is practicable. Contact Police and Campus Safety at extension 4555, and an officer will respond to collect the report. Contact the Campus Clery Coordinator at extension 5538 with any questions.

CSA Incident Report Form