Mathematics and Computer Science Lab Policies
We are happy to welcome you to the Lab! Please familiarize yourself with the Lab
- General Policy
- To use the Math Lab, students must be enrolled in a Mathematics (MATH) or Computer
Science (CSCI) course at Mt. SAC.
- At the beginning of each semester, students must register by filling out a yellow registration
card, as well as read and understand the lab policy.
- Students must check in and out using their Mt. SAC student ID card.
- Students must be working on material directly related to a Math or Computer Science
(CSCI) course while in the lab.
- No cell phone use is allowed.
- No food. Sealed drinks only.
- Student should not disturb scheduled class sessions in the lab and should comply with
all instructors' and lab attendants' directions.
- Unauthorized use or misuse of any Math Lab resources will result in disciplinary action
in accordance with the College policies
- Computer Use and Printing
- Printing is free of charge for students. Only Mathematics and Computer Science course-related
materials are allowed to be printed in the lab.
- Please print at most 20 pages at a time so that each print job can be processed in
a timely manner.
- Help is available to resolve computing and printer-related issues, if needed.
- Students should not install any software or alter any computer settings on any computer
in the lab.
- Lab attendants reserve the right to view your assignments and will do so periodically.
Staff members are available to assist with any questions about lab policy