Summer Institute, July 20-Aug. 6
Experience amazing excursions and activities while making new friends. Enhance your English language skills and be better prepared to succeed academically. Summer Institute is FREE for currently enrolled international students attending Mt. SAC in Fall 2020. Space is limited so join today!
- Breakfast (included) - 9:30am
- Morning Session - 10am-12pm
- Lunch (included) - 12pm-1pm
- Afternoon Session - 1pm-3pm
- Excursion – All Day (All meals and transportation included)
Each Thursday during Summer Institute. Past participants visited Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Newport Beach. Transportation is included in the program.
Summer 2020 we plan to explore:
- Session 1 (July 20-23): Disneyland
- Session 2 (July 27 - July 30): LA Tour - Santa Monica, Griffith Observatory, Chinese Mann Theatre, The Grove
- Session 3 (Aug. 3 - Aug. 6): Newport Beach, Balboa Pier & Fun Zone with evening bonfire
Feedback from Summer Institute Alumni:
“First, I enjoyed Summer Institute because I got to make friends. I am more aware of the campus resources. It taught me about American lifestyle and the education system. Most importantly, I felt like it was a time to relax and have fun rather than studying and being stressed out.”
“Not only did I get to practice my English language, but I met many friends. Workshops, field trips are full of fun. Best part is everything is free!”
“It is a great chance for new incoming international students to get to know each other and also know the professors and campus. They also have a chance to talk with other students to get some tips on how to be successful in college. It is also a chance for people to learn by playing. It is very helpful.”