Salary and Leaves Committee
Committee meets the 2nd & 4th Monday of each month during the Spring and Fall Semesters
The Salary and Leaves Committee is comprised of three faculty members selected by the Faculty Association and three managers. It makes decisions within the frame of the Faculty Agreement concerning:
- Professional Development Leave
- Workshop Course Proposals
- Professional Growth Increments, Incentives, and Column Crossover
Sabbatical Orientation - Fall 2021
Sabbatical applications for academic year 2022/23 are due by November 1, 2021. In an effort to assist faculty in completing the application and to answer questions, the Salary and Leaves Committee holds orientations in Spring and Fall ’21. The Fall '21 orientations will be held on Wednesday, September 29, 3:00-4:00pm and Friday, October 1, 2:30-3:30pm , via Zoom. If you are interested in applying for a Sabbatical, or just want more information, please join the Orientation by following the Zoom link: https://mtsac-edu.zoom.us/j/94705712081 The link will work for both dates.
The Sabbatical Application has been automated and is online.
Click here for the 2021-22 Application.
As friendly reminder, the following will need to uploaded to the Smartsheet:
- A three to four sentence abstract of your plan for preparation of the Board of Trustees Agenda written in the third person.
- A comprehensive, written statement of the proposed sabbatical activity(ies) including:
- Description of the nature of the activity(ies)
- Timeline of the activity(ies)
- Proposed research design and method(s) of investigation, if applicable.
- A statement of the anticipated value and benefit of the proposed sabbatical activity(ies) to the applicant, his/her department or service area, and the college.
- Letters of recommendation (encouraged).
- Academic reference list/works cited/selected bibliography.
|Kelly Fowler, Chair||(909) 274-5414||4-2465Bemail@example.com|
|Romelia Salinas||(909) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jennifer Leader||(909) 274-6313||66-229Aemail@example.com|
|Barbara Quinn||(909) 274-5642||9Bfirstname.lastname@example.org|