Steps to get started!
- Review the program website.
- Complete the HSR Program Application (your application will not be processed without this).
- Complete the Noncredit Application at www.mtsac.edu/noncreditapp only IF you don't have a Mt. SAC ID# already.
- Academic year students: Watch the orientation video before starting class. (Summer session students will participate in a live orientation via Zoom.)
- Hear from us about how to get started!
1. Review the Program Website
- Please read through the information at www.mtsac.edu/highschoolreferral
2. Complete the HSR Program Application
- In order to enroll in a class, the student and/or their parent or legal guardian must submit this form. The parent or legal guardian must "sign" at the bottom in order for the student to be accepted into the program.
- Make sure that the counselor email is accurate or we may not be able to get your course approved.
- Please be sure to use a personal email address like Gmail, iCloud, etc. since your school might block Mt. SAC emails and you won't receive anything from us.
- Your counselor will enter your classes as part of their referral process.
3. Complete the SCE Noncredit Application (if you need a Mt. SAC ID#)
Please do NOT use your school email address to create your account as many schools block Mt. SAC emails and you won't be able to complete the application.
After you create your account, you will then get an email that allows you to sign into the application. When prompted, select the "High School Application" NOT the "General Application".
- If you get stuck or need help, please review our guide to completing the application!!
- If you'd like one-on-one tech help, please visit Continuing Ed and click on "Zoom Tech Support Hours". You can also email Omi (email@example.com) for assistance
- Academic Year (Fall-Spring) Students Only: Watch the orientation video before you start class so you know what to expect.
- Summer students will have a live orientation via Zoom on or before their first day of school. Info will be sent out in May.
5. Check your email!
- You will get an invitation from Omi at firstname.lastname@example.org letting you know when your application has been processed.
- If you are missing anything, Omi will email you with instructions.
- The email from Mt. SAC may go to your junk mail, so check that folder as well.
- Please note that you might not get an email until April for the Summer session and late August for the Academic Year session.