- have a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- be culinary arts, foods services, restaurant manager, or hospitality major
- be willing to purchase the necessary resources and materials needed for the program (uniform, textbooks, ServSafe Food Protection Manager Exam Voucher-if needed)
- be willing to adhere to strict industry grooming standards
- be available to enroll in all cohort courses within the designated semester (Fall or Spring)*
- complete the Culinary Arts Cohort application online.
*Note: Students who have previously completed any of the courses required for the certificate are still eligible to enroll in the culinary cohorts and only take the remaining classes needed to earn the certificate.