Wait List Instructions
The WAIT LIST provides an opportunity for a student to take a placement test when the test is fully booked. Being on the WAIT LIST does not guarantee admittance to the test, only if there is room, a student will be permitted to take the test.
- Complete the Student Success Inventory prior to taking the test. (ask Assessment staff)
- Check the testing calendar for test dates and times.
- Arrive early on the day of test to place yourself on the WAIT LIST. The earlier the better.
- Ask the staff of the Assessment Center to put you on the WAIT LIST for the test you want to take. This may only be done in person on the day of the test.
- You MUST HAVE a Photo ID (i.e., Driver License, high school ID, passport) and Mt. SAC ID number (i.e, A01234567).
- After checking in student with appointments, the test proctor will admit students who are on the WAIT LIST into the testing session as space permits.