Vet 4 Healthy Pet (City of Orange)
Multi-doctor practice in Orange, CA is seeking an experienced, skilled, enthusiastic Veterinary Assistant to join our team. The applicant should have good technical skills (see Necessary Requirements), good communication skills, good work ethic, be a team player and self-motivator, possess a kind/friendly demeanor, have good multitasking abilities, want to work in a structured environment, and be willing to cross-train. Our hospital’s Mission is on quality patient care with exceptional customer support!
Come work in a positive environment with amazing and kind veterinarians, and a leadership team that will assist you in reaching your full potential! Be highly involved in exciting cases, surgeries, and patient/client care.
* If applying as an intern, you must be involved in a vet assistant program or have been involved in one.
- IV Catheter placement
- Knowledgeable with computers
- Surgical Prep
- Medication Administration/Refills/Handling
- Animal restraint
- Surgery Prep/Pack knowledge
- Some surgical/Anesthetic Knowledge
- Digital Radiology experience
- Able to lift heavy animals
- Some Kennel/cleaning/Boarding duties
- Hospital cleaning/Laundry
- Knowledge of AVImark would be an advantage.
Please e-mail resume along with three references to NCollins@vet4healthypet.com
Note: You MUST have documented veterinary experience. Applications lacking in experience will not be reviewed.