VCA Animal Specialty Group
VCA Animal Specialty Group is the animal hospital of choice for referring veterinarians and pet owners in Los Angeles and throughout Southern California. Our board-certified specialists, leading ER veterinarians, advanced technicians, and compassionate staff work together by applying their knowledge, experience, skills, and love of animals to the care of seriously ill and injured pets.
Join the VCA Gateway Animal Hospital Team in Glendale, CA.
We are seeking an experienced Veterinary Assistant to join our team.
In this position you will be supporting our Doctors and Technician team by creating a positive atmosphere for our clients and patients. Duties will include:
- Maintaining medical records.
- Preparing surgical suite and surgical patients.
- Filling prescriptions.
- Performing laboratory work and diagnostic imaging.
- Providing compassionate care and a home away from home for boarded and hospitalized pets.
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
- You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise of more than 4,500 doctors, including 600+ boarded specialists.
- You will sharpen your skills—and even learn some new techniques—and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
- We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical/dental/vision and paid vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), generous personal pet care discounts, and more!