Pet Vet Care Center
TLC Animal Clinic in beautiful Chino Hills is looking for a Registered Veterinary Technician or Experienced Technician to lead their team & manage Hospital Operations. You will work directly with the management team of Pet Vet Care Centers. This is an excellent opportunity for you to start of the New Year with a rewarding & challenging new role, while still maintaining your veterinary training. We offer a generous compensation package based on experience.
PetVet Care Centers, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading operators of veterinary hospitals for companion animals. The company operates over 300 hospitals across multiple states and employs over 4,000 people including over 800 veterinarians. Since its inception, PetVet has been structured around a model that is focused on developing a partnership between the hospitals and the company and providing the highest quality medicine and service.
- Supervises the staff within all hospital support departments.
- Responsible for timely performance feedback, skill and management development of all Hospital personnel.
- Participates in onboarding new hires and all new hire paperwork.
- Orients and trains new clinic staff to the hospital and duties.
- Reviews work performance of direct reports, constructively delivers feedback, resolves routine personnel issues and conducts timely performance appraisals.
- Oversees Employee annual performance evaluation process.
- Manages schedules for technical and administrative staff, coordinates DVM and Support schedules with the Medical Director
- Achieves and maintains all labor goals.
- Works with the PetVet Care Centers Support team to ensure compliance with all administrative responsibilities.
- Participates in the annual budget creation process.
- Ensures daily financial information is accurate and is responsible for all local accounting functions.
For immediate consideration, please apply for this position at www.petvetcareers.com or email Sonni Nevarez at Snevarez@petvetcarecenters.com.