Monterey Park Animal Hospital
Monterey Park Animal Hospital has been serving the community since 1990 and dedicated to providing the latest medical and surgical techniques to our patients with nursing care of unmatched value to improve the quality of your pet’s life. We are a full service small animal and exotic pet clinic. We serve surrounding communities of Monterey Park, Montebello, East Los Angeles & Alhambra.
Monterey Park Animal Hospital is looking for a part time / full time position Veterinary Assistant / Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT).
An ideal candidate should meet following:
- A team player, multitasker, trustworthy, and available for various work schedules.
- Professional with client and staff communication.
- An animal lover and a good pet care taker.
- Knowledge of animal science, RVT, or experience in veterinary clinic is a plus.
- Skilled in basic computer programs. (Word, Excel, Publisher etc.).
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent in education.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English or Mandarin/English) a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Continuing education opportunities
- Competitive salary
- In-hospital communication and leadership training
- Benefits: Medical health insurance, Paid time off, Dental insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, SCVMA membership dues, Paid CE (RVT)
Please send your resume to: Sanatharacorpmanager@gmail.com
Monterey Park Animal Hospital | 323.722.9692 | 2314 S. Atlantic Blvd., Monterey Park, CA 91754